Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recovering from AFC mistakes...

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, last year, me and this chick used to go out. She was my best girlfriend. We broke up because of summer and high school (we go to different schools) was going to start for both of us. Practically, in that relationship, I made some deadly AFC mistakes (telling her I loved her all the time, letting her walk all over me, bad case of oneitis). Luckily, she had a pretty high interest level in me to put up with my constant AFCness. This was before I found sosuave. I'm a changed man now. I've been around high school and have gotten a lot and lots of girls want me. So does she. I guess she's noticing my DJing skills. I didn't really want a relationship with her since I broke up with her but she is really digging me now (way more than before). She calls me everyday, goes online just to check if I'm online, and just is heads over heels for me. Knowing that now I want to settle down with someone finally, I want it to be with her since I'm interested in her too (just not obsessingly, as I was before) and she has a very high interest level with me. She says she wants something long, at least a year with me...yikes! I'm only 14!

I asked her out on Valentine's Day, and we're going to the movies then. She says though that she's never been on a date with just a guy and a girl though so she's bringing her best friend. Last time we went out, she said I came on too strong. We went out in December, but we weren't dating...we were supposed to go as friends but we ended up making out. She said she doesn't want to move that fast, and she doesn't want to make out at the movies on Friday. Fine with me. On Sunday we're going to take pictures at the mall, and that'll be alone.

I'm just asking, since we're shooting for an LTR here, the rules change. I've tried to become more mysterious (although she practically knows me inside out and same for me to her), and more of a challenge. I've definitely been neg-hitting a lot and using the whole C+F approach. I'm confident now, and I plan to get tons of kino in at the movies (just without making out). Anyways, I'm just asking for general advice on how I should handle everything.

BTW for V-day, she's getting me a lot of stuff, so I got her a card, a poem (with some DJ flava!). Is that ok? Thanks for all the replies.

Master Bator

Don Juan
Reaction score
humina

lolz, like u said...ur 14....u dont go into a relationship thinkin that u gots to make it an LTR, its just krazy....ur 14 get over it, it's not a big deal

good luck tho :Þ

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa.... whoa... whoa... hold on just a second man... do you actually believe this chick? Didn't I tell everyone before, never listen to what women say and only pay attention to what they do? Didn't you say that last time you went to the movies, "as friends" that you ended up making out? So what makes you think that she will not do it again as your potential girlfriend? She only said that because she does not want to look like a slut. As for anything else, as far as LTR's go, in the first three to four months, the rules don't really change from when you are dating someone... now once you pass that 90-120 day mark things get a little different. You have to slowly become a little less mysterious... but not too much. The most important thing that I can tell you in a long relationship, is never ever get comfortable.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will someone please explain oneitis = ?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oneitis = An AFC disease of wanting to be with only one girl/putting all your eggs in one basket so to speak.

Symptoms = Only ever calling/thinking about the one girl.

Cure = Get out there, get some more phone numbers, stop talking to the one girl as much.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, it's not like that's the only girl out there for me. I have about 3 other choices on my active list right now, but she asked me for somethin exclusive because she wants to settle down with something and she wants something long. I didn't tell her that but I want a meaningful LTR as well. She said specifically she wants to be with me for at least a year or two. I don't know if I'm ready for a two year committment, but one year sounds somewhere around the ballpark for me. But no, again I don't have oneitis. It was just a specific question about this girl.