Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reconnecting with Ex

Thomas553

Reaction score
Hey guys, basically my ex recently noticed that I had a bump in social status and reached out to me. Some history real quick, we broke up with her going out on girls nights and me being petty and clingy pushing her away. Now that I'm in more control in my life, and her interest has veered back, there's nothing I want to do more than have her on a **** only basis and trying to claw her way back into my life. Not at all interested in dating her again.
My question is this. Is there a good way to do this or is my best option just to develop my pick up game and cut her off?
Thanks,
Thomas

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Thomas,

You need to keep one key thing in mind when making this decision: what would a true Don Juan do?

A true Don Juan is awesome, ambitious, and way above petty vendettas with exes. A true Don Juan looks at his ex and says, "Yup, I made some mistakes in that relationship and I won't make them in the next. There are many girls out there, and I don't need to waste my time on ones where I know it didn't work out."

Try to use this as an opportunity to increase your inner game. If you truly believe you have improved from that relationship, then you don't need to go back 'to prove it'. If you have truly 'leveled up' your confidence and inner game then you only need to reply to her politely and let her know you are flattered by her interest but don't want it to end the same way. Wish her well and mean it. Then go your separate ways. When that happens you will know truly know what 'winning' the breakup and being a real Don Juan is all about.

Best Wishes,

SPEAK

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want sex only with your ex this is how you do it when she messages you invite her round YOURS (AND YOURS ONLY)

if she faffs around with an answer you withdraw the offer "No probs drop me a message in 2-3 weeks and Maybe we can sort something then"

Notice the Word Maybe

See its been a busy week and Thomas isnt going anywhere, Thomas is in the Mood to chill his Place!! then when she doesnt turn up cause she was just checking she was still desired by Thomas ....Thomas wont give a fck cause hes home anyway he wont message to see where she is or anything

Thomas is asking this woman 1x only , Thomas is also going to keep all text convos to 3-4 messages Max and never INITIATE

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just going to develop feelings for her and fall for her again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, basically my ex recently noticed that I had a bump in social status and reached out to me. Some history real quick, we broke up with her going out on girls nights and me being petty and clingy pushing her away. Now that I'm in more control in my life, and her interest has veered back, there's nothing I want to do more than have her on a **** only basis and trying to claw her way back into my life. Not at all interested in dating her again.
My question is this. Is there a good way to do this or is my best option just to develop my pick up game and cut her off?
Thanks,
Thomas
Explain what bumped your status? You got other females sniffing around now?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just going to develop feelings for her and fall for her again.
Isn't what usually happens is dealing with her will revert your alpha growth and boundaries because it will devolve into the original situation?

I never really see these got my gf back scenarios as now the male is dominant and the female happily submits and serves him.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can't forget the wimp you were no matter how much you've changed. Women are like elephants, they never forget.
Waste of time if you ask me.

Better to start fresh with somebody else.

Thomas553

Reaction score
All very good advice. I think my best option is to ignore her and start spinning more plates, cheers men

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can't forget the wimp you were no matter how much you've changed. Women are like elephants, they never forget.
Thiagos right they never forget ever................however this should not deter you from following my advice and getting her round yours for a good time!!

control your emotions and leave all that BS to her Hang out have fun Rinse and repeat

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Waste of time if you ask me.

Better to start fresh with somebody else.
This is solid.

Forget your EX.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Thomas,

You need to keep one key thing in mind when making this decision: what would a true Don Juan do?

A true Don Juan is awesome, ambitious, and way above petty vendettas with exes. A true Don Juan looks at his ex and says, "Yup, I made some mistakes in that relationship and I won't make them in the next. There are many girls out there, and I don't need to waste my time on ones where I know it didn't work out."

Try to use this as an opportunity to increase your inner game. If you truly believe you have improved from that relationship, then you don't need to go back 'to prove it'. If you have truly 'leveled up' your confidence and inner game then you only need to reply to her politely and let her know you are flattered by her interest but don't want it to end the same way. Wish her well and mean it. Then go your separate ways. When that happens you will know truly know what 'winning' the breakup and being a real Don Juan is all about.

Best Wishes,

SPEAK
Nice post Speak.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks dust muffin. It comes from a place of experience. All of this is a learning process and sometimes in the moment we 'know' what we should do, but still do something different. It's sometimes necessary to make the mistake, feel the consequences of it, and then vow to never let it happen again. Hopefully this doesn't happen for Thomas. But if it does, then it is just merely another obstacle to improve from.

Chreers

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking up is like taking out the trash...

Once you take the trash to the curb, that is where it stays until pickup
If you go dig through the trash...
1. It's absolutely disgusting
2. Your neighbors see you do it
3. and it's never as good as you remember it

Take the lessons from the experience and move on, don't be a dumpster diver!