Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recommended reading on the subject of attraction

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t worry..this won’t be some kind of promotional talk where I’m sponsoring 34.359.345 dating gurus at once. No. What I miss is simply this: FREE background information about attraction, your way of thinking, your way of life, success secrets, self help stuff that relates to the area of learning how to meet and date women.

And frankly? NOT knowing where to find all this SUCKS, and I know from first hand experience. When I was just a naive rookie who didn’t know ANYTHING about how women think, what love is, how women feel and what this little thing called “attraction” (whatever the heck THAT was) was..and sure, I can shell out a couple hundred bucks for a program about Inner Game (your way of thinking), but after it I simply want MORE. I know – I’m greedy.

So I started looking and searching alll over the internet: what kind of materials would help me learn more about women, human psychology, social skills, my way of thinking? And I found a LOT of stuff all over the place that I’d like to share with you so YOU’LL have the most thorough background info EVER. A lot of these recommendations are corners of human knowledge you probably wouldn’t look, so I explain some here and there. These can all be found FREE, no promo stuff here pal. Here we go..

Napoleon Hill – Think & Grow Rich
This book reveals a 13-step plan for achieving success by acquaring riches with pure willpower (it’s all about the mindset baby!), but it’s true power lies in all the little “to do” things he gives you..and the fact that you can easily replace riches with women, or fitness, or..and Napoleon has changed my ENTIRE life. He helped me get rid off most of my fears (fear of rejection, fear of failure, fear of heights), of excuses, if’s and alibi’s for NOT taking action, he installed a burning desire to win in me that never left..and I’m still benefiting from it today! He also has a site with awesome tips & tricks, so Google for his name and find his site (it’s a foundation I believe).

Dale Carnegie – How To Win Friends & Influence People
This one reveals a LOT of amazing secrets about human psychology, about the art of persuasion (seducing people to follow you), social communication and social skills, and more. Again, this book is written from the “business perspective”, but you can easily apply ALL of it’s techniques to your day to day life, to meeting and dating women, and more. This one and Napoleon’s book combined, allowed me to not only improve my love life, no. They jointly got me 3 promotions at work within 6 months, they caused me to clean up my act in the looks, wardrobe, hobbies, and even education department, they’ve helped me find my purpose in life. Very powerful stuff. He also has stuff about speaking in public (for everyone who somewhat lacks in the social skills departmenr or gets nervous in groups).

Earl Nightingale – The Strangest Secret
This is an audioreport, short but wickedly effective. Again business perspective but applicable to all areas of life you want to improve. Google for him, that’s all I can say really (and pay close attention to the part where he talks about what people expect from their “fireplace”).

Robert Greene – The Art Of Seduction
Robert has created an entire book where he tells tales of historic and world-famous seducers: Casanova, Cleopatra, and people who are less known such as Lord Byron and more. Why? To illustrate the theory he mentions, and boy..his theory simply kicks ASS. He describes a number of seduction archetypes, a number of “victim” types, the path to a successfull seduction (and every step along the way), seriously..you’ll come up with SO much ideas and have so much “aha moments” while reading this thing..that you can’t read it without a notepad. That’s how good it is – I’m not kidding.

Geoffrey Miller – The Mating Mind
Remember Darwin? Darwin with his survival of the fittest, evolution theories and so no? Well, Miller has carefully researched his own: not the theory of natural selection, but of sexual selection and how the human mind is one big time tool for courting members of the opposite sex. He gives the famous male peacock example: it’s flashy, way too big tail makes it harder to survive naturally speaking..but it attracts females like CRAZY – proof of sexual selection. After reading this, your whole perspective of the world will change..

Sigmund Freud – Three Contributions To The Theory Of Sexuality
Who DOESN’T know the famous psychologist Freud? This book by him especially is really enlightening if you want to know more about attraction. It describes the very controversial but true findings of counselling hundreds of people and studying human psychology, which in one sentence comes down to: humans are narcissistic..which offers LOTS of advantages when you want to create attraction. If you combine this one with Robert Greene’s book (who also talks about Freud and the findings in THIS book in his Art of Seduction)? You’ll be clued-in about how female psychology works, how attraction works like no one else.

And I could go and on and on, but I want to hear some of everyone else’s recommendations (not dating gurus, freely available material guys). Maybe I’ll give some more recommendations in the future..

But WAIT – there’s more…MOST of these books (all but Earl Nightingale’s audiobook) can be found and downloaded, for free, online. What you do is Google for a site named Scribd. I don’t know who started it, but it’s this big online library where you can download uploaded books about pretty much ANY subject.

Try searching for “how to meet women online” on Scribd for example and see what happens (and download these books too man). It rocks, it wouldn’t when they would charge you but they don’t. Hope you enjoy these recommendations, caus’ I gotta go!

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice!
i'll definitely check out some of these books.
and btw, have u read them all?
which one had the most impact on you?