Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recommendations for concealers for men?

caberk14

Reaction score
Any brand of concealer for men that you guys would recommend? First-timer here so I did some research online and there's actually quite a few..so far I like war paint, stryx, and woak skin.

I don't want to spend a lot of money, and want a "manly" looking product. Just something simple to cover dark spots or when i get a pimple. Leaning towards Woak, but would like to hear recommendations if anyone has tried any brands. Thanks!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you from Asia by chance? Generally guys don't use that stuff other than certain parts of Asia(aka Korea).

caberk14

Reaction score
lol no, I'm not from asia. I'm as white as they come. Not sure why you think that? All these companies are western and marketing to non-asians.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine "for men" concealers are the same concealers women use, just branded for men to appear more "manly." No amount of branding can make female cosmetics a masculine thing, however.

lol no, I'm not from asia. I'm as white as they come. Not sure why you think that? All these companies are western and marketing to non-asians.
Korean "K-pop" men are the poster children for extremely effeminate, gender-fluid men. They often wear makeup. Hence the assumption.

I have dark spots, scars, lines, some red splotches on my face. I'm considered handsome by some women. It's not a big deal for us. I wouldn't worry about it. You're much less attractive to women being effeminate and vain than being rugged and masculine with some physical flaws. Just have a basic skincare routine. Wash and moisturize with SPF. That'll do.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you bypass the socio-culture conditioning of manliness and "guys don't wear makeup", I'd say most of the cosmetics are harmful for the skin, including concealers.

Blocking pores, react with the skin etc.

If you're using it to strengthen your insecurities, find a resolution to the underlying cause of the symptoms.

Like eat healthy for healthy skin. Your skin completely renews by 3 months. And it comprises entirely of your nutrition.

I just go for plain old facewash, hair oil, skin moisturization.