“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Recognize and address women bait

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
Women have completely different ways of letting you know they're interested.
Each of them will give off signals that are typical of their game.
For one, it might be staying close to you, and nothing else.
For another, it might be twirling her hair, and nothing else.
For another, it might be looking at you for a long time, and nothing else.
For others, all three of these things at once.
Or something else.

That said, for us men, once we've reached a certain level of experience, we can pick up these signals from any interaction.
The great thing is that now every man has his own style; as @Glassguy says, he's created his own "algorithm."

It would be interesting to discuss what you do and whether you also have a "fixed method" for taking his "bait of interest" and pursuing it. We're not saying we want to immediately bring things to a sexual level, but to let him know that you've understood that she's interested and have therefore accepted her invitation, and that now you're the one calling the shots.

It would be cool to understand what each of you does and see what is different or the same, we all do.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
For one, it might be staying close to you, and nothing else.
For another, it might be twirling her hair, and nothing else.
For another, it might be looking at you for a long time, and nothing else.
For others, all three of these things at once.
Or something else...

It would be cool to understand what each of you does and see what is different or the same, we all do.
Among other habits, I discourage gals I'm intimate with from revealing too much of their true selves to me, like so

Perhaps that'll change in the years ahead, when and if I can longer mine this pisshole of a planet we all call home for wry merriment, subsequently find my existence less worthwhile than Pam Anderson's naked body is to her career, here in '25
 
Top