Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recession hits the gold diggers hard...

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor hors. We should start a collection fund for them.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
Black suit said:
Hi. Can I have my childhood naive-ness back please.
:crackup:

I betcha my ex wishes she kept her proverbial dick in her pants right about now.

:cheer:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved the part where Elizabeth bemoaned the point that "there are so many men out there and it is difficult to weed out the sincere ones... "

THats priceless coming from someone who is a life support system for a 'pvssy for sale or rent' !

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
"Poor hors" is right, hahaha. Hors are exactly what they are, literally. No different from the hors that are available for $250-$1500 for the hour.

If anyone ever says to you prostitution is illegal, tell them it isn't, and ask them if they've ever heard of a gold-digger.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever want to piss off a gold-digger, tell her the truth, tell her she's a prostitute. That'll ruffle some feathers.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a funny one for you all....Last week I went to a strip club here on Long Island, a very well-known one, it's considered the "Scores" of Long Island. Anyhow, I spent $450 on 14 regular dances, then $250 for a private dance. Now this chick was f*cking hot, looked like a typical gold-digger, she had that total look going on..I know them when I see them. Anyhow, during the private dance, she's suggesting we go out to dinner together, also telling me she wants to see me play out one day, and at one point even bluntly asks me if we can get involved with each other and take care of her financially(with the impression she'd give me sex for it), swear to God. I believe she thought I was a high-roller because I spent so much on her in one night. Anyhow, I laughed in her face. During the private dance, I was dry humping her in all different sexual positions. She's sitting there telling me she likes anal and stuff too, and tells me to dry hump her from behind, lol. I only dry humped her ass cheeks, not her a**hole itself, as I think anal is disgusting.

Last edited:

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
...and at one point even bluntly asks me if we can arrange something where I can take care of her financially.. ..I was dry humping her in all different sexual positions. She's sitting there telling me she likes anal and stuff too, and tells me to dry hump her from behind, lol. I only dry hummped her ass checks, not her a**hole itself, as I think anal is disgusting.
:crackup:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You spent $700 on a stripper in this economic climate?

That's the funny part, right?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent $450 on 14 regular dances, then $250 for a private dance. Now this chick was f*cking hot, looked like a typical gold-digger
Did she really?

Uhhhhh She's a stripper. By definition, she gold digs for a living.

I know them when I see them
Wow, nothing gets by you.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
Wow, nothing gets by you.
Come on, a lot of times it's easy to know who they are by the way they look and carry themselves. Of course some get by you sometimes and go undetected, but I would say, most of the time, you know who they are.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
I got a funny one for you all....Last week I went to a strip club here on Long Island, a very well-known one, it's considered the "Scores" of Long Island. Anyhow, I spent $450 on 14 regular dances, then $250 for a private dance. Now this chick was f*cking hot, looked like a typical gold-digger, she had that total look going on..I know them when I see them. Anyhow, during the private dance, she's suggesting we go out to dinner together, also telling me she wants to see me play out one day, and at one point even bluntly asks me if we can get involved with each other and take care of her financially(with the impression she'd give me sex for it), swear to God. I believe she thought I was a high-roller because I spent so much on her in one night. Anyhow, I laughed in her face. During the private dance, I was dry humping her in all different sexual positions. She's sitting there telling me she likes anal and stuff too, and tells me to dry hump her from behind, lol. I only dry humped her ass checks, not her a**hole itself, as I think anal is disgusting.
No, what's funny is you spending $700 on a stripper when their are people losing their jobs or even worse starving. Far be it from me to tell someone how to spend their money, but why are you spending $700 at a strip club? That's just F'ing stupid.

If you want to give away your money, at least do it for something worth while and that is tax deductible like a feed the children fund or some sort of animal conservation group.

Damn dude. $700 to some stripper? I just shake my head. I mean if I walked out of a strip club having just spent $700, I seriously would ask my buddies to drive me to the nearest insane asylum. And I have money too.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
No, what's funny is you spending $700 on a stripper when their are people losing their jobs or even worse starving. Far be it from me to tell someone how to spend their money, but why are you spending $700 at a strip club? That's just F'ing stupid.

If you want to give away your money, at least do it for something worth while and that is tax deductible like a feed the children fund or some sort of animal conservation group.

Damn dude. $700 to some stripper? I just shake my head. I mean if I walked out of a strip club having just spent $700, I seriously would ask my buddies to drive me to the nearest insane asylum. And I have money too.
Well bro, that's what happens when you only get laid(by a hot chick) once in a blue moon. I'd like to see how many more on the forum would come out and admit what I admit. And you know why I admit the truth and am not ashamed or feel stupid? Because I know, even as a good-looking guy with above average game, it's still tough to bed hot women. When you especially start seeing AFC's and below avg. looking guys pulling in more hotties than you do, you start wondering even more if you're really the problem.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

Strips clubs aren't my thing either (don't think I have spent more than $20 in one in my life) but don't play the "starving babies" shame card. He is free to use his money however he sees fit. He has NO obligation to children who aren't his or ANY kind of animal. Jeezus....

Here's a quote from the article that cracked me up-

"He's everything I look for in a man. But he's so consumed by his business."
These two sentences sum up the paradox that tears at the seams of relationships.

The best girl I was ever with admitted that she was attracted to my ambition, yet hated the fact that I had to pull so many hours building my business.

I got news for all you women out there- IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY. If you can't handle a man whose business is a top priority, then FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Well bro, that's what happens when you only get laid(by a hot chick) once in a blue moon. I'd like to see how many more on the forum would come out and admit what I admit. And you know why I admit the truth and am not ashamed or feel stupid? Because I know, even as a good-looking guy with above average game, it's still tough to bed hot women. When you especially start seeing AFC's and below avg. looking guys pulling in more hotties than you do, you start wondering even more if you're really the problem.
If you didn't share this hilarious story with us perhaps we would not have been able to derive from you the above statement; which, not to sound like a therapist - but it is very important.

Don't worry man I now exactly how you feel. I would never spend that much on a stripper or at the massage places, but thats beside the point. If you needed to get it out of your system then so be it. Just don't go making a habit out of that because it is only going to drain your wallet and leave you feeling more disillusioned about yourself and women.

I'm not sure where you're at but you got to try to make constant and steady improvements in your life and your self. After wanting to put a bullet in my head last year during my financial/emotional crisis - I snapped out of it and began treating myself like gold. I make good money and am moderately good looking. I kept making improvements each day in any way I could. Fix your appearance up. Hit the tanning bed if its the winter where you are. Cut your hair. Clean your whole place and get your car detailed. Find all sorts of ways to laugh and be an upbeat person. In doing so I have found that the beer flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of capistrano. You will soon enough, too.

Good luck.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
darkstarrr said:
I'm not sure where you're at but you got to try to make constant and steady improvements in your life and your self. After wanting to put a bullet in my head last year during my financial/emotional crisis - I snapped out of it and began treating myself like gold. I make good money and am moderately good looking. I kept making improvements each day in any way I could. Fix your appearance up. Hit the tanning bed if its the winter where you are. Cut your hair. Clean your whole place and get your car detailed. Find all sorts of ways to laugh and be an upbeat person. In doing so I have found that the beer flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of capistrano. You will soon enough, too.

Good luck.
As far as life for me is concerned, I'm a happy guy. I'm content where I'm at. The only thing I'm not content with and unhappy about, is my situation with women. That's all. I could really care less about being in a "relationship", it's the "not getting laid on a regular basis from multiple hot women" that I'm discontent about. Other than that, my life is great. I have a great family, good friends, am happy with my job, etc. I'm also content with my pick-up skills/game too.

Now you mention "looks" playing a key role in pulling. See, I would believe that, had I not seen so many avg./below avg. looking guys pulling hot women. And I hate to sound redundant, as I've talked about this so many times. I see plenty of avg./below avg. looking guys as well as a lot of guys who look like "slobs" pulling attractive women, which can only lead me to conclude that a man's looks don't mean anything to women. Don't get me wrong, they DO to SOME women, a small percentage, but to the majority of women, a man's looks are insignificant..it's rather all about his game. I base my conclusions on what I see in life..and that's honestly, no bullsh*t, what I've seen/am seeing. Other guys I talk to say the same thing.

Darkstarr, a friend of mine looks like Mr. GQ. Physically(face and body) a very good-looking guy, yuppy looking, etc., yet he still struggles with hot women. And there's nothing at all wrong with this guy, he's not weird, not a psycho, etc. This guy actually settles for women and will basically f*ck anything that comes his way. Don't get me wrong, he does f*ck hot women, but once in a blue moon like me.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Strips clubs aren't my thing either (don't think I have spent more than $20 in one in my life) but don't play the "starving babies" shame card. He is free to use his money however he sees fit. He has NO obligation to children who aren't his or ANY kind of animal. Jeezus....
I said in my post he can do with it (money) what he wants and I am not one to tell him what to do, and I never said he had an obligation to give to a starving children fund or a animal conservation group. See, that's your "me against the world" attitude kicking in again, as is painfully illustrated in nearly all of your posts. You are bitter, and you have been for some time.

The point I am making is he is throwing his money out the window. So instead of giving it to some stripper where he is just going to feel like scum afterwards, maybe if he actually did something good with that money, something that benefits humanity or the world as a whole, he just might start to feel a little better about himself and his life instead of being to the point where he's probably spending an entire paycheck on some *****. It's not a shame card, its a being a better person card. However, I know in your present state of mind, about life in general and women specifically, you can't comprehend that.

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
As far as life for me is concerned, I'm a happy guy. I'm content where I'm at. The only thing I'm not content with and unhappy about, is my situation with women. That's all. I could really care less about being in a "relationship", it's the "not getting laid on a regular basis from multiple hot women" that I'm discontent about. Other than that, my life is great. I have a great family, good friends, am happy with my job, etc. I'm also content with my pick-up skills/game too.

Now you mention "looks" playing a key role in pulling. See, I would believe that, had I not seen so many avg./below avg. looking guys pulling hot women. And I hate to sound redundant, as I've talked about this so many times. I see plenty of avg./below avg. looking guys as well as a lot of guys who look like "slobs" pulling attractive women, which can only lead me to conclude that a man's looks don't mean anything to women. Don't get me wrong, they DO to SOME women, a small percentage, but to the majority of women, a man's looks are insignificant..it's rather all about his game. I base my conclusions on what I see in life..and that's honestly, no bullsh*t, what I've seen/am seeing. Other guys I talk to say the same thing.

Darkstarr, a friend of mine looks like Mr. GQ. Physically(face and body) a very good-looking guy, yuppy looking, etc., yet he still struggles with hot women. And there's nothing at all wrong with this guy, he's not weird, not a psycho, etc. This guy actually settles for women and will basically f*ck anything that comes his way. Don't get me wrong, he does f*ck hot women, but once in a blue moon like me.
The poster here brought up a good point about looks and how they influence the level of girl that you date. Here is an example....str8tup. Basically, this is why imo he is so bitter towards women. He THINKS he should be Fvcking all of these hotties....and he's not. He comes across as a very hip, cool, suave guy. A guy that should be getting tons of play. And I like him though he probably will be pissed at me after this but so be it. So why doesn't he get more play from the hotties? Why doesn't edger? It's simple....his level of physical beauty. I have seen str8up's pics, and imo his lack of play stems from the fact that he's.......ok looking. Average I guess. I know he vastly overestimates his looks, as we all do, including me. So don't for a second believe that I think I'm some super stud. But I know I'm better looking than a lot of guys, mainly because I have always dated 7's and 8's and occasional 9's. Do I date 9.5's or close to 10's? No, because quite honestly I'm not good looking enough. When i saw Str8up's pics before, I remember thinking to myself he looks like the typical nice guy, the guy all the girls want to be friends with but never Fvck. I have a cousin like that. Chubby, curly hair, rosy cheeks. Girls think he's adorable, but they would never F him. They all want to be his "buddy". This is why str8up is so sexually frustrated. He seems to have a job and a network of friends that have some good looking chicks in his circle, and they are all nice to him, so he thinks they want to F him to. Which is why his posts are all the same.

Look guys, this isn't rocket surgery. It's not even emotional. It's basic evolution. Better looking people are for the most part going to date and Fcvk better looking people. It's called survival of the fittest. That way the better genes will continue to move forward and the lesser ones, or the physically weaker/less good looking ones, will fail. I am constantly amazed by the number of men who try to rationalize the fact that average looking men can get all these hot women. Yeah, it can happen occasionally, but for the most part, when you see a 9 woman dating a guy, he is usually within a half point to a point of her on the rating scale. I mean what about when you see a 9 guy dating a 6 girl. You say wtf is that guy doing with her right? Same thing for a woman. You think they arent anymore attracted to hot guys than men are to hot women? Get real. And the problem for guys like str8up or edger is they are overestimating their looks and THINK they should be getting hotter looking women, so when they don't, they become women bashers like str8up or resort to spending insane amounts of money to get hot women like edger...all out of frustration at their own inability to attract a mate who they deem "hot".

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Look guys, this isn't rocket surgery. It's not even emotional. It's basic evolution. Better looking people are for the most part going to date and Fcvk better looking people. It's called survival of the fittest. That way the better genes will continue to move forward and the lesser ones, or the physically weaker/less good looking ones, will fail. I am constantly amazed by the number of men who try to rationalize the fact that average looking men can get all these hot women. Yeah, it can happen occasionally, but for the most part, when you see a 9 woman dating a guy, he is usually within a half point to a point of her on the rating scale.
I'm 100% positive this is false..100% positive. Why? Because I see the opposite: I see many, many hot women with avergage/below avergage looking men. I'm a very fair judge of looks. There have been a couple of articles on this site as well as elsewhere on the internet, attesting to how a man's looks aren't significant to most women. Many of the gurus in the seduction community even touch on it as well. Attraction works completely different for men than it does for women, that I'm 100% absolutely positive of. Men are attracted to the physical components of a woman, while women are attracted to the personality(the man's game) as well as other things like status, etc. That I'm 100% certain of, if I'm wrong, may I suffer with women for the rest of my life.

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
I'm 100% positive this is false..100% positive. Why? Because I see the opposite: I see many, many hot women with avergage/below avergage looking men. I'm a very fair judge of looks. There have been a couple of articles on this site as well as elsewhere on the internet, attesting to how a man's looks aren't significant to most women. Many of the gurus in the seduction community even touch on it as well. Attraction works completely different for men than it does for women, that I'm 100% absolutely positive of. Men are attracted to the physical components of a woman while women are attracted to the personality as well as other components of a man.
Well I 100% disagree with you. :) Just walk around sometime. Watch couples. They are almost always within a point of each looks wise. I'm always amazed when I see guys say the opposite. Maybe thats what they want to believe so thats what they see...I don't know. But I know what reality is, and just as you as a man who is a 7 wouldn't date a 3 under most circumstances, a women who is a 9 is not going to date a 5 or 6.

As far as people on this site or gurus in the seduction community telling you the opposite. LOL! Dude, those people are in the BUSINESS of getting guys like you (average to below average looking) to believe what they are saying so you will buy their books, or their cd's, or visit and post on their websites such as this one, or what have. They are simply telling you what you want to hear. Common business tactic. I mean c'mon they arent gonna tell you that you've average looking and the chances are thats what you are going to attract as far as women go. What is that gonna sell? They want you to drink the kool aid!