Recently split with my wife with one kid

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called parental kidnapping, and it is a very serious felony.
I am not a lawyer but I think it is considered kidnapping only for separated couples, I would focus on how to keep the house than trying to waste time with other accusations , since she is a woman , most likely no charges will be laid and the police will be on her side. she might even say she left because she was scared from him

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a lawyer but I think it is considered kidnapping only for separated couples, I would focus on how to keep the house than trying to waste time with other accusations , since she is a woman , most likely no charges will be laid and the police will be on her side. she might even say she left because she was scared from him
If the police wont help, which is always a possibility, then he has to go get a court order from a judge, which the police are bound to enforce.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling my inlaws is a whole other issue I totally won't do.
I would recommend to call your in-laws. They could help.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op was beta road kill. Attempts to flip the script are next to impossible.
Sometimes women love the alpha wakeup in their men, she will resitst to make sure he is real , but once she confirm , she will submit to his frame, assuming she still keep some love for him and she dont have a better option around

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes women love the alpha wakeup in their men, she will resitst to make sure he is real , but once she confirm , she will submit to his frame, assuming she still keep some love for him and she dont have a better option around
This was no slight on you man.

We're in a feminine imperative. Nuked by girl power and victimhood once a woman doesn't get her way or attempts to mitigate poor lifestyle choices. Not shocking, most men are blue pill.

A recent red pill 101 with Rollo and Pat talked about how next to impossible it is to flip the script.

Good luck. Fortunately, you're a young man still.