Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recently broken up with - LTR Broken up Valentine’s Day

JAGH888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the forum and here to get **** done.
I’ve been broken up with, come to terms with relatively quickly with the advice of one of my good friends. 60 day no contact now taking place.

I’ve had a couple of orbiters over the last 6/7 months as my friend had recommended to always have em.
Now my ex has broken up with me, what’s the best way you engage with those post breakup?

thanks all, have really enjoyed reading some of the forum posts.

aloofgoof

Don Juan
Reaction score
With orbiters? If you know them already, have they showed interest in you? Did they know your ex and know you’re now single?

Regardless, don’t over complicate it. Send them a text and ask them out for drinks. It doesn’t really matter what you ask them to do. If they’re interested they’ll go.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure that your orbiters find out (via third parties) that you're single and wait for them to come to you.

JAGH888

Don Juan
Reaction score
With orbiters? If you know them already, have they showed interest in you? Did they know your ex and know you’re now single?

Regardless, don’t over complicate it. Send them a text and ask them out for drinks. It doesn’t really matter what you ask them to do. If they’re interested they’ll go.
I knew them already, they knew my ex and I have split and that im single.

as long as I keep playing it off cool, I shouldn’t look desperate

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy the luxury of having extra time enjoying being with yourself.. Its luxury youve missed for so long

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard....

It's good to read that you have some female reserve on hand. Back in my youth, I made quite a blunder. Hopefully, you won't.

Make no mistake that one of the reasons they were attracted to you was due to your unavailability (women want what other women desire or what they can't have) . If you reach out too them too soon or put yourself in their radar too much, it'll likely backfire. Just play it coy and cool and you'll not have to do much work at all.

You probably know this already, but if you are seeing a girl that knows your ex, never bring up the ex's name. If they bring up the ex, its best to say something like "I prefer to not get bogged down by the past."