"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Recently broken up with - LTR Broken up Valentine’s Day

JAGH888

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
Age
29
Hi all,

New to the forum and here to get **** done.
I’ve been broken up with, come to terms with relatively quickly with the advice of one of my good friends. 60 day no contact now taking place.

I’ve had a couple of orbiters over the last 6/7 months as my friend had recommended to always have em.
Now my ex has broken up with me, what’s the best way you engage with those post breakup?

thanks all, have really enjoyed reading some of the forum posts.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

aloofgoof

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
29
With orbiters? If you know them already, have they showed interest in you? Did they know your ex and know you’re now single?

Regardless, don’t over complicate it. Send them a text and ask them out for drinks. It doesn’t really matter what you ask them to do. If they’re interested they’ll go.
 
Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Make sure that your orbiters find out (via third parties) that you're single and wait for them to come to you.
 

JAGH888

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
Age
29
With orbiters? If you know them already, have they showed interest in you? Did they know your ex and know you’re now single?

Regardless, don’t over complicate it. Send them a text and ask them out for drinks. It doesn’t really matter what you ask them to do. If they’re interested they’ll go.
I knew them already, they knew my ex and I have split and that im single.

as long as I keep playing it off cool, I shouldn’t look desperate
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Enjoy the luxury of having extra time enjoying being with yourself.. Its luxury youve missed for so long
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Welcome aboard....

It's good to read that you have some female reserve on hand. Back in my youth, I made quite a blunder. Hopefully, you won't.

Make no mistake that one of the reasons they were attracted to you was due to your unavailability (women want what other women desire or what they can't have) . If you reach out too them too soon or put yourself in their radar too much, it'll likely backfire. Just play it coy and cool and you'll not have to do much work at all.

You probably know this already, but if you are seeing a girl that knows your ex, never bring up the ex's name. If they bring up the ex, its best to say something like "I prefer to not get bogged down by the past."
 
Top