"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Recent SoSuave Articles

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
11
Age
47
Location
Portland, Oregon
For a long time there it seemed like the articles that appeared on the home page of the DJC were simply not worth reading. However, I noticed some recently that are good or at least interesting.

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip355.htm

This pet intrusion bit is so money. My friend, LJ and I have used that a lot in the past when his pitbulls get all over the women. We make remarks like "How can I possibly compete with THIS? He sure does love the ladies." Very effective for all the reasons the author mentions.

There was another article I was going to comment on but I can't seem to find it at the moment. Maybe I'll find it later.

-PDX
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
2,191
Reaction score
175
Greetings Mr. Nick,

Have you ever walked a dog out in public? j/k :D

Anyway, I know of one dog whom always sniffs at people's rear ends when first meeting them. I never thought of saying anything, but surely a line such as "How can I possibly compete with THIS? He sure does love the ladies" would be hilarious. :D
 
Top