Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recent Revelry and Late Night Fornicating

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Friday night I had a date set up with some random from Bumble. Previously we swapped a few messages. She was very easy to deal with and showed high interest so I thought it was a sure deal….but with women you never know. About 45minutes before our date, I text her to let her know I will be leaving soon. I get no reply. So I check Bumble and see she has deleted me! I call her and I am instantly forwarded to voicemail. The weak biatch didn’t even have the decency to text/call and cancel. Just had to block me. But I kept my cool and thought to myself, thank you worthless kunt for showing your cards so early that I didn’t have to invest any time or money in you. The way this girl handled this tells me she lacks some major skills in coping with life. She is too weak to face the music. This is a huge red flag. Never give people like this a second chance. She is likely cheating on her husband if she has one, or banging 5 other dudes.

I didn’t let that girl ruin my evening…….I called up one of my exes that just happens to live close to my favorite sushi restaurant and invite her to dinner. She agrees, but gives me all sorts of schitt because I am only giving her 30minutes notice. Then she claims that some girl must have flaked on you. lol, yep she was right! Big deal, hustle up butter cup. Daddy is offering to take you to dinner, you figure out how to make it happen or not. I don’t have a problem eating by myself. I picked her up and only had to wait 5minutes. Had a nice dinner. Only spent $25 on her and was willing to throw that away incase she wasn’t down for sechs, however sechs was definitely not my intention. Afterwards she invites me back to her house for drinks. Teases me sexually to see if she can get a reaction and she does. Once I reciprocate she accuses me of taking her out to dinner only to get sechs. Lol, I just play along. The cat and mouse game continues until she is turned on enough and can’t hold herself back. We end up in her bed for some great sex and afterwards I go home. Turned out to be a good night.

Saturday night I went to a concert with a friend. After the concert we hit up a downtown bar for some drinks. One of the other girls that I picked up out of a bar a few weeks back and fuhked already wanted to meet up. I tell her she can meet me if she wants but I am Leaving at 1. She shows up at 12:45. Then she demands I buy her a drink. What a turnoff. I told her no. She bought her own and then complained how much they cost. Lol. I didn’t go home with her even though she would have been down. The next day she apologizes for demanding the drink and tells me how she misses me. I ignore all of her texts. The next day she sends one telling me how sex was so great and she would love to fuhk me again. The pu$$y wasn’t that tight, and she isn’t submissive/sweet enough for me. Too much head strong Brazilian/Armenian in her. She can take her Girl Power show somewhere else.

Sunday night I am listening to a live band with another buddy. I invited Ferrari girl(the ex trophy wife) to stop by. She is always fun to be around. Bought her some drinks and danced a bit. She struck up a conversation with another single girl which opened the door for my buddy. Women always make the best wing’s! They are the best at putting other women at ease. He ends up going home with that girl, and I went home with Ferrari girl. Ferrari girl and I had some hot sex in her hot tub under the waterfall, drank some $125 bottle of wine(which tastes like $20 wine to me lol) and were still going at it until the sun came up!

I enjoy my time with these girls, but it’s just good times for me. I don’t think any of them would be good long term prospects and its important to cut ties at the first signs of disrespect. When you have plenty of options, it makes it really easy to do. Another benefit to multiple options is you come across as naturally more aloof which makes them try harder for your attention. They are all turned on by a man that is desired by others. I rarely initiate any calls/texts with these girls. I provide good sex, good times, and good conversation and they eat it up.

I really would like a solid long term girl that checks all the boxes and has her head on right, but I’m not sure that’s a reality in today’s world although I keep my eye open for it.

I'm not buying the story some of you put out that its hard to get girls these days. I see too much whining on this board these days. Its only hard if you aren't well equipped to play this game. There are definitely guys out there with more game, more money, and better looks than me. I'm just playing the game exactly like these girls do and when I do I win.

If you have decent looks, decent money, know how to lead, masculine, have interesting hobbies, good house, fit, fun, confident, dress well, know how to wiggle your weiner, can stand your ground, and can connect well with women then you should have plenty of options with attractive girls.

ps. Two of the girls I mentioned above have been with men who were powerful and wealthy. One dated a big name pro hockey player. The other was married to a financial guy with close to $10million in assets that I know about, probably more. I am nowhere close to that level. None of that intimidates me. But I bring things to the table that those men obviously didn't and that generates some serious attraction. Women are attracted to many things. Figure out what those are, improve yourself, and get out there and kill it.

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. It’s amazing how well women respond when you’re honest with them. “I only took you out to dinner so I can fvck you from behind”