Recent Cold Approaches

pimpdog420

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been practicing my Macking skills recently with much success.

Mall Approaches:
2 weeks ago I was in the mall with some friends and I noticed a girl who looked at me, luckily after reading this page for long enough I have learned that if a girl looks at you that she obviously wants you!! So I approach her and with a ****y smirk I say to her "Now that you found me, I guess you are done shopping", well she ate it up and her friends all started giggling like little high schoolers, and she said "I don't think my boyfriend would like it if I took you home" and once again from what I have learned on this site if they say they have a boyfriend WHO CARES!! still hit on her and try to get her to go out with you, so I said to her "give me your number and I will call you" she said "ok sure" and BOOM i got the number. I waited 3 days to call her and when I called someone picked up and said "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut". She is just playing hard to get, I am sure I will see her around again!

Also recently at the mall, I was at the foodcourt and I saw two girls at a table and one of them was crying and the other one appeared to be consoling the other. So I approached the crying one and said "You know, I have a good shoulder to cry on" and the other girl told me to Fock off!! and I simply told her to mind her business and I asked the crying girl what was wrong and she said she just broke up with her bf! KACHING!!!!! I figured I would go for the rebound!! So I told her I had to get going but to give me her number and we would go out and get some food, once again her cok blocking friend told me to go away and leave them alone this time while screaming at me! So I started yelling back and then mall security came and the idiot kicked me out!!

I have many more that I will post soon

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you got a pizza hut # and and thrown out of a mall for being a complete jerk? you are on your way. best of luck.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're an idiot.

pimpdog420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy

I see some jealous people here!!! Instead of just posting questions every friday and saturday night about new approaches that you are gonna try I am actually out there approaching!!

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
before i even knew about this site. i was already doing the so called "cold approach" which is stupid now. i don't do it anymore.

and i am not jealous. i called you an idiot because that is what you are... who the hell tries to pick up a girl that is in tears who had just split up with her boyfriend? you're sitting there trying to get this poor girls number while she's crying, don't you stop to think that maybe it's not the right time to be asking that? you're really thick in the head. no wonder her friend told you to fuk off... you ARE an IDIOT.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp

What were you trying to prove in the second story? Sounds like you were gunning for a neg-hit (in which case, when a girl is crying is HORRIBLE timing). That was downright cruel.
Show some tact, man. About the only thing you have right now is enough nerve to make an ass out of yourself.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpdog420
I have been practicing my Macking skills recently with much success.

Mall Approaches:
2 weeks ago I was in the mall with some friends and I noticed a girl who looked at me, luckily after reading this page for long enough I have learned that if a girl looks at you that she obviously wants you!! So I approach her and with a ****y smirk I say to her "Now that you found me, I guess you are done shopping", well she ate it up and her friends all started giggling like little high schoolers, and she said "I don't think my boyfriend would like it if I took you home" and once again from what I have learned on this site if they say they have a boyfriend WHO CARES!! still hit on her and try to get her to go out with you, so I said to her "give me your number and I will call you" she said "ok sure" and BOOM i got the number. I waited 3 days to call her and when I called someone picked up and said "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut". She is just playing hard to get, I am sure I will see her around again!

Also recently at the mall, I was at the foodcourt and I saw two girls at a table and one of them was crying and the other one appeared to be consoling the other. So I approached the crying one and said "You know, I have a good shoulder to cry on" and the other girl told me to Fock off!! and I simply told her to mind her business and I asked the crying girl what was wrong and she said she just broke up with her bf! KACHING!!!!! I figured I would go for the rebound!! So I told her I had to get going but to give me her number and we would go out and get some food, once again her cok blocking friend told me to go away and leave them alone this time while screaming at me! So I started yelling back and then mall security came and the idiot kicked me out!!

I have many more that I will post soon

Good, good!

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tails
before i even knew about this site. i was already doing the so called "cold approach" which is stupid now. i don't do it anymore.
Really? I'd like to hear your ideology on this.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been waiting for you to come back!

Reaction score
pimpdog420. I'll give you one thing, you have some balls hard as steel. Although, damn, I really wouldn't try to hit on a chick when she's in tears after breaking up with her boyfriend. HORRIBLE timing. Still, respect for being so brave in the first place.

pimpdog420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lessons learned from this page

After everything I learned on this page, about how a boyfriend means nothing to a girl, and still try to get numbers, the fact that she was crying over a bf was just a small obstacle to me, he was probably just some stupid afc chump anyways!

Ok, but last night, I went to the movies to go see that Girl next door movie!(which was very good btw), and I get in the theatre and notice two hot blonde girls sitting together, so I go sit down next to them and ask if anyone is sitting there, and they started up with the ASD and rudely said NO, so I sit down and start to make small chat, and they are playing hard to get, only answering with one word, and not expanding the convo, well they say they are going to get popcorn, and then they get up and leave, and come back without popcorn about 2 min later and sit elsewhere, well I see this as a good time for some C&F, and I go and sit down next to them again and say "Typical of 2 blondes to forget where they were sitting". and then one of them says "Why dont you leave us alone!" and I reply "Why dont we all leave together"(with a ****y smirk), well they leave again and this time come back with a manager who tells me to leave them alone or else I would be asked to leave. So I just cut my losses and watched the movie. I will try for some more #'s tonite!!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
stupid afc chump anyways!
If he was such a wack chump, chances are the girl wouldnt have been crying about it...

Anyway, lol your facing alot of rejection, but yeah dude you got some balls. The blonde line was pretty good but sometimes u gotta know the difference between a girl playing hard to get, and a girl flat out not liking you. It happens bro. thats funny those chicks got a manager lol.

Ziro

Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I really couldn't believe that these cold approach stories were true, because I was laughing really hard (literally). They were fun to read, and you're getting some good experience. The only thing you need to do is learn from your experiences instead of just learning from what's written on this site (which is simply a guidline). But as long as you're learning from the cold approaches, keep on with them and see how they go.

bobby87

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh this boy has got some balls, respect for that but haha the pizza hut thing, man shes given you the wrong number, cant you see that?

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS HILARIOUS AND YOU ARE FOOLS/DORKS FOR THINKING ITS REAL

KEEP THEM COMING!!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
THIS IS HILARIOUS AND YOU ARE FOOLS/DORKS FOR THINKING ITS REAL

KEEP THEM COMING!!
Oh come on man!

You're going to ruin the fun! It's much better when they think he's serious.

pimpdog420

Don Juan
Reaction score
FR Tonite

Well tonite I went to Lonestar to eat dinner with a friend, and the waitress was a HB8, and right away I knew I had to go for her, so when she came over to the table to take our order I started with some C&F, she asked if we knew what we wanted or if we needed a few more minutes, and I replied 'Whats good other than you here?" she laughed and said "everything on the menu is good" well this was a great shot for some neg hitting and some c & f and I replied(with a ****y smirk) "yeah judging from your stomach it looks like you really like everything here", well she put up an ASD and pretended to get really mad when I said that, I knew she was eating it up, and then she said "Thats not a nice thing to say" and i replied "Don't worry, I am sure the local fitness club won't mind"(with a ****y smirk). I proceeded to order my food, and a beer and she asked me for ID, when she asked I said to her "Wow, you want my address so you can stalk me?"(with a ****y smirk). After we were done eating, she said "do you need anything else" and I replied "Your number" and she said "I'm not interested in you". She is just playing hard to get, I will go back later in the week and throw some more C & F her way. And I did not leave a money tip, I knew I had to get one more neg hit in and I wrote on the napkin: TIP: DON'T EAT ONE OF EVERYTHING TONITE and i drew a smiley face.

This girl is sooo into me!!! I am golden

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't got a clue.

You've got major confidence, congratulations for that. However, your "neg-hits" were not neg-hits, they were downright insults. Calling two girls stupid blondes? Telling a waitress she is fat? You gotta be kidding me if you think that is going to get you girls. A neg-hit is a little more subtle and classy than that.

Another thing. Can't you see when you are being rejected? Man every girl you approached has thought of you as a Jerk. Can't you see you are not being ****y+funny, you are just coming off as a conceited ass*ole.

After everything I learned on this page, about how a boyfriend means nothing to a girl,
Man you haven't learned a thing. Why would you want a girl who's boyfriend means nothing to her. Pleeeeeeaaaaaseeee have some self-respect.

Still great confidence you'v got there. Keep learning.

Alexis Zorba