"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Reasons chicks give for flaking...

hamongnguyet

New Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Flaking happens, it happens to us all. It has happened to me at least a half dozen times in 2018... I honestly lost count because in truth I never really think about it anymore. It's just normal chick behavior. The thing that is unusual is finding on the NEVER flakes, these are rare birds.... chicks that will just come right out and tell you that she is NOT attracted to you and she would rather have a wisdom tooth extracted than to spend any time with you. So instead of getting ticked off about it I thought it might be fun to post some of the crazy excuses chicks have given to cr@ping out on a date. I'll start.... really hard to pick one because I have hundreds to choose from so I'll cite two....

"I'm sorry I can't make it because I need to trim my cat's claws."

"I'm having 'gender' issues."
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The only real actual reason women flake on any man is because they have low interest in you to begin with.

If u r a man with extremely high smv, she'd rob a bank to buy herself a dress just to impress you.
 
Top