"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Reason i'm not confident around women

Online DJ

New Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Originally posted by Page
I'm cut and I've always wondered what it's like to be uncut. I don't have to worry about d!ck cheese, but that's probably the only advantage.
I'm not circumsized and it sucks. I have to clean it everyday (i get nasty white **** around the head area) with soap, no matter how ofter i wash my d!ck, this "cheese" smell always comes back within an hour. I've heard that cut guys can last much longer because the head isn't sensitive. I wonder if this is true?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Circumcision should be OUTLAWED! Don't do this to yourself!

It became popular in the VIctorian times because it KILLED SEXUAL SENSATIONS. (They thought too much sex drive was harmful) Go on-line and read some sites on circumcision!

Did you know it's preformed on infants only hours old with NO ANESTHESIA????? Babys DIE from this operation. It's almost never done in Eurpoe, only in the States. (Women from Europe thing a cut guy looks funny!)

DON'T! DON'T! DON'T! DON'T! DON'T! DON'T! DON'T! DON'T! DON'T!DON'T! DON'T! DON'T!

...did I mention that I frown on circumcision?
Are you on drugs? Just because some website spews propaganda about it doesn't make it absolute truth. Enough with the urban legends, alright?
 

2much

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
i'm gonna go ahead and get it down some time in the next couple of months most likely
 

mango

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Hi 2 much,

I'm female...and I can tell you that it doesn't matter whether you are circumcised or not...as long as you're clean that's all we women care about, and that applies to cut and uncut. Why is this such an issue for you? Is it from your upbringing and friends that you think this way? Are your friends cut and you're not? And what type of women are you meeting to make you feel that your being uncut would be a problem. If that is the case then they are really small minded. I've been with cut and uncut and to tell you the truth the uncut guy was nice and much cleaner than a cut guy was. The thing though the uncut guy asked me wanted to know if I had been with someone who was uncut...the answer was no, he was the first, but although I recognized that he was uncut, it didn't bother me at all and I didn't even give it a second thought until he asked me that question. Now I'm wondering if he was self conscious or something. I just said no I'd never been with someone uncut but I didn't elaborate because I didn't want to be talking about an ex right in the middle of you know what. I hope I didn't inadvertently hurt his feelings.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top