Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reason for being a virgin?

Reaction score
Hi guys

My real reason for being a virgin at 21 is that I was a god-damn socially-retarded shy guy through out highschool, I had one girlfriend which lasted two weeks (She broke up with me once she saw how akward I was :p). I started working on being more sociable around the age of 18, and so far things a looking a lot better, I worked a lot on my social skills and as a result I am actually meeting women fairly regularly. In the last year I have met and dated more women than in my entire school life.

The problem is, as a result of my shyness, I am still a virgin. I was dumb enough to let this one chick know who is "friends" with me (even though we've made out with each other countless times in the past). She can't keep her mouth shut, so naturally it won't be long till her hot friends find out. I also wouldn't mind banging this "Friend" of mine.

She's been sturggling to figure out why I'm a virgin (which must be a good thing). This time we were making out and I have got her in bed and all hot she's said "I can't believe you're a virgin".Why didn't I fvck her? Cos' I'm a DUMBASS. :D

Anway, she now figures that I have turned down countless women for sex because I'm "waiting for the right one". I've let her think what she wanted up until now but then the other night she suggested I was waiting for marriage!? I know that she is not looking to get married anytime soon, but is looking for a new sexual partner. This leaves me in a bit of a predicament.

I would like to bone her at some stage. I am tempting to mix truth a lies to tell her I am not a virgin, lost my virginity in highscool, but I am not proud of how I lost it. (I even have a long tale to explain it all :)). But that's pretty desperate, and could blow up in my face. Any suggestions on how I can get with her?

Thanks

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't lie or tell half-truths, but that's just me and besides the fact that you are thinking way to hard, and that's reallywhat's going to blow it for you in the end. My advice is to let the girl fantasize whatever she wants until you get around to what's natural between you two.

The balls in your court, what are you waiting for?

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she figures youve "turned down countless women for sex", then thats fine. dont lie. simply tell her with confidence that you havent found someone that you really wanna make love to. if you are confident about it, she will most likely try to be that someone.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with lil devun. If a girl believes you are selective and have turned down sex, then she knows she can't use it to manipulate you and will try to be the one.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lil devun
if she figures youve "turned down countless women for sex", then thats fine. dont lie. simply tell her with confidence that you havent found someone that you really wanna make love to. if you are confident about it, she will most likely try to be that someone.
I'm with lil devun here. Tell the truth! I wouldn't tell about your past, though. But say that you are looking for a great girl for that. I bet she'll do anything to be that great girl for you if you remain confident and act like a mature man.

When I had lost my virginity I just decided that I'm going to lose it and get laid. I hooked up with a chick and did it. Getting laid is an attitude!

Before action I had read LOT of information since I didn't want to fail at any level and I wanted to have good sex with a chick. Not just some ackward "how do you put these rubbers on?" kind of things.

With this information I felt really confident and I had done it in my mind well really many times so it was just really doing it.

Download e-book called "When a Man Makes Love to a Woman"
Go through some information sites like http://www.the-****oris.com/

After all virginity isn't THAT big thing. And believe it or not, sex is just sex today.

donjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
I agree with lil devun. If a girl believes you are selective and have turned down sex, then she knows she can't use it to manipulate you and will try to be the one.
Agreed.

Just tell her you don't care to wait for marriage, and just be honest about how things are. You might manipulate your motivation into something positive, such as being picky, which essentially gives you the upper hand.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell the girl you're going to bone:

"Do you know what a blender is? Do you know what a d*ck is? Lets combine the two, now theres my reason for virginity."

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read Kamasutra.... women will want to be your slaves... no previous experiance required.... just tell her you are waiting for the right one and right moment thats what all girls say.... so act faminine JK hehe....

JUST DO IT !