Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really tough situation...need help bad

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right i just got home from a thursday night piece. My balls are killing me. Things went great. I dont know the next step though. We did everything but i dont know what is next. She is fvcking another guy. The guy comes home next week. Should i keep on purposing her? AFter she told me this i sorta felt like an chump.

We met up at 8:00 and i left around 12:00....we talked and got relaxed with each other. For some reason i really never have anything good to tell her. I'm working on not being boring......but its hard when the girl can barely hold a conversion. She acts like its all my fault. My fault that shes hard to talk too....?

Should i care that she is fvcking this other dude and me? She also said that i am not her type. Not her type......then why would we be hanging out and fooling around with me every second. We have hooked up about 7 times.....she said i am not her type but yet has feelings for me.

To tell you the truth i am sorta pissed about the whole situation. Should i just walk away from it?

I do truly care about this girl..... do i just take it for what its worth or try to make it more? Right now we are just friends......

Any advice will be appreciated

-John

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend
All right i just got home from a thursday night piece. My balls are killing me. Things went great. I dont know the next step though. We did everything but i dont know what is next. She is fvcking another guy.

Things went great. Why stress?

For some reason i really never have anything good to tell her. I'm working on not being boring......but its hard when the girl can barely hold a conversion. She acts like its all my fault. My fault that shes hard to talk too....?

Don't work on it. Lose that attachment. Forget about the concept of boring. Do that and it's not your fault.

Should i care that she is fvcking this other dude and me? She also said that i am not her type. Not her type......then why would we be hanging out and fooling around with me every second. We have hooked up about 7 times.....she said i am not her type but yet has feelings for me.

Enough of her type for her to sleep with you. Dismiss her statement from your head now.

To tell you the truth i am sorta pissed about the whole situation.

Don't be pissed. Go with the flow, see where it leads. Have fun.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not in this for a serious relationship with you. Enjoy having sex. Don't seek anything more than that. Look for other girls and just enjoy the "buddy" benefits with this girl while they last. Lose the feelings. If you start getting too attached, then drop the whole thing altogether or you're headed to disaster.

Reaction score
RIDE THIS PONY RIDE UNTIL YOUR QUARTER RUNS OUT DUDE .
AND LOOSE THOSE FEELINGS SHE IS F in another guy .

IM SURPRISED NONE OF THESE GUYS TOLD YOU THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVICE THAT YOU NEED . SINCE SHE IS SCREWING ANOTHER GUY BESIDES YOU USE A CONDOM MAN YOU NEVER KNOW !!! . WELL HOPE YOU HAVE MAD SEX WITH HER AGAIN .

LATEZ !!!! F LOVE ,LOVE TO F...

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I'd just walk away from the situation and not take her back. You can fvck anybody you want so why would you keep getting a piece from someone who isn't into you. Plus your personalities don't sound like they match so....next her

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To tell you the truth i want to move out of the situation but i dont think i can. I'm starting to really dig this girl. Its not right that i'm puting myself out for someone who does'nt care about me.

I'm going to take it for what its worth and still try to get some without getting attached. It really sucks fooling around with her because its like a false sense of reality.

Its just little tastes of what could be, not what is.

She has to feel something for me if we keep on hooking up? Its that true or no? Its just the way we kiss....its like a spark. Well at least it is to me.

Any other comments are welcomed.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your feelings are gettin involed then you should probably leave or find someone else to nail on the side to help you out. Though sometimes that can make you feel worse, most of the time when you're with more then one girl and you're being honest with yourself saying that you're not going to commit to either, it's fairly easy to put your feelings to the side. Hey we're all here to live life to the fullest, but if your emotions start getting tied up in what you're doing then you could do quite a bit of damage to yourself and whomever you're with.

I'd just keep doing what you're doing, unless the other guy is like a pro boxer and you're life is in some kind of peril. But I'd find some one else as well. If you're comfortable with two then it'll work out for you. If you find some one else and want to jump ship from this one to the other then that option would also could become a reality. The choice is really up to you and how you feel.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies......i have a better handling on the situation today.