Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really thinking of making my workplace even

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the top earners make 70% of the money.
2nd make 20%.
3rd makes 8%

and the bottom rung workers make 2%.

The bottom guys do about 40% of the work. 3rd does 20%. 2nd does 15% and the top earners do about 25%

Its the top and 2nd tier that make the decisions and show where the money goes and have the pull over how the rest of the crew works. Doesn't matter though, because there is always a leader, and the leader is getting pissed off.

I don't give a **** anymore. I'm ready to pull out of the top tier, just so I can give all my friends the chance...

I'm ready to pull every string I have in that bar, every family member, friend, and foe to push and pull until things are even. I hate to see so many people *****ing and whining over doing ***** work for months and months in a row getting nothing but dirty hands and sweaty feet for it. I've had a friend die from stress pretty much over the job, while the rest of the staff have the luxury of laughing during his wake.

From tonight on, I refuse to not give those workers their fair share. If they are working minumum wage, so am I, but I refuse to not take anybody down with me. If nobody else works harder than the minimum wagers I refuse to work less than them for more.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
...From tonight on, I refuse to not give those workers their fair share. If they are working minumum wage, so am I, but I refuse to not take anybody down with me. If nobody else works harder than the minimum wagers I refuse to work less than them for more.
Here's a question. What do think is stopping those on the lower rungs from moving up the ladder? Who is actually forcing them to be where they are?

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's very noble and shows alot about your character.
But....

Why aren't these lower earners earning more?
Are they not given the opportunity to work up to a higher tier?
Did you yourself start at the top?

I've always tried to look out for the little guy, but over the years I've began to learn that most of the time it's the little guys' fault that they are the little guys.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's a noble idea.. While you're at it you might form a coalition, or party. Call it national worker's party, or proletarian party. Adopt slogans like PROLETARIANS OF ALL NATIONS, UNITE!, and BROTHERHOOD AND FREEDOM!, and BEACE, LAND, & BREAD!.. Man, you might unite people in the U.S.A. to become equal and wage war against people who don't wish to be equal. Wage war against established government institutions of oppression, forcing people to share and become equal. It's for the greater good if you think about it.

Perhaps one day we could have a great revolution, over throw the white house and their unfair democracy, and institute your ideas of government into place. Hmmm. I wonder what should we call such a system?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
I think it's a noble idea.. While you're at it you might form a coalition, or party. Call it national worker's party, or proletarian party. Adopt slogans like PROLETARIANS OF ALL NATIONS, UNITE!, and BROTHERHOOD AND FREEDOM!, and BEACE, LAND, & BREAD!.. Man, you might unite people in the U.S.A. to become equal and wage war against people who don't wish to be equal. Wage war against established government institutions of oppression, forcing people to share and become equal. It's for the greater good if you think about it.

Perhaps one day we could have a great revolution, over throw the white house and their unfair democracy, and institute your ideas of government into place. Hmmm. I wonder what should we call such a system?
America, the greatest country in the world! The land of equality. We are only as strong as our lowest producers! :whistle:

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bloody Commie.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We work for tips, bartenders make crazy cash while busboys make jack all. Wondering how to get the others to share the money without being the only guy to pay out extra.