Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really Odd Situation involving a new friend - Need some Advice

Audiophile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here's the story:

-Met this girl a week ago during a frosh (freshman orientation) meeting, I was there leading a few other freshman and everything. Met and had some instant connection, good kino etc... I get her number and she starts facebooking me, we're flirty the entire time.

-Meanwhile, I'm talking to my friend Steve (recently met, but he's a "big deal" around campus, running events and stuff. So he's a great contact for a social network), and he's telling me about this girl he's been talking to for weeks, never bothered with a name.

-Today: I go to lead more frosh events, have a good time and I meet up with this girl, we talk some more she's always touching me giving me crazy IOIs its ridiculous. I steal her away from her group and give her a tour around campus, flirting the entire time. We make plans to meet up tomorrow after a baseball game and walk around the city and get ice cream.

-Later on: I'm talking to Steve on facebook, he asks me what I've been up to all frosh, so I let him know about the girl and stuff. Now after talking for a bit I realize the girl he mentioned is the SAME ****ING GIRL. He only says he's been talking to her, no official dates or anything, and he's hung out a with her a bit the past week. She mentioned him to me once in passing that she hung out with him, but it didn't seem like anything.

How the hell do I proceed? On one side this girl is pretty cute, into me, and I like her. But on the other side, my friend Steve is into her as well, even though he hasn't made any moves. Normally I wouldn't give a **** and just proceed, but this guy is an important social connection to have here, and I value that as well.

Currently talking to him, I'm gonna talk to the girl tomorrow and let her know what's up.

Anyway, advice guys?

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin more plates.

It doesn't matter if you get her or not, okay, man?

Trust me, they're just girls. Don't compete with your bud and make enemies over a girl. There are more than likely far more girls at your school.

Whilst you spin plates and meet other girls, keep continuing with her. If she wants to play about and try to fvck you both and you don't like that, next.

Remember, the game is about you, not the girls.

If anything, you should be focusing on school and aspiring to be as good as you possibly can at whatever extra curricular activity you do.

Forget about the girls. They're an extra thing in life.

Namaste, brother.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneevox said:
Spin more plates.

It doesn't matter if you get her or not, okay, man?

Trust me, they're just girls. Don't compete with your bud and make enemies over a girl. There are more than likely far more girls at your school.

Whilst you spin plates and meet other girls, keep continuing with her. If she wants to play about and try to fvck you both and you don't like that, next.

Remember, the game is about you, not the girls.

If anything, you should be focusing on school and aspiring to be as good as you possibly can at whatever extra curricular activity you do.

Forget about the girls. They're an extra thing in life.

Namaste, brother.
^^^ That's it right there, man...

She has literally been away from home for just a few days, and seems excited about meeting new people (dudes in particular).... Seems like a nice enough gal, but probably not one to try and put your hooks into just yet... She wants to see what's out there, and at this point you just have to let her.

The Gambler

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would listen to sneevox. You value this guy as a social contact. I would just be outright and say " Hey bud, bit of a strange dilemma. I think your a close friend, so i wanted to tell you. The girl who we have both been talking too is one and the same!, how weird is that? I'm gonna back off bro, so you can get yours"

The thing is, he will appreciate that move, and see that your a friend to be trusted. She will hate the move, and see your a real man that can walk away. They may well become an item, but trluy if you were to get it on with her, do you wanna be tied up at your age????? You may get a chance to **** her brains out at a later stage when YOU want to, as the rejection will leave her thinking of you as high value....