Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

REALLY need advice from guys who have been through it

self-respect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a real sh!tty situation and what I do will have big consequences, which is why I'm putting this in the mature man section and asking advice from the guys on here who really know what they're doing. I found this site 2 years back and read all the stuff and thought I knew what to do and say too, but really looking back unless you've gone through it it's not the same. Experience is another animal from reading it in a book or online. Apologies for the long story:

Used SS to help pull my life together back in 2012. Problem is the very first girl I went out with as the "new real me" I thought was awesome more than the others I had been around. She was interesting, compassionate (not a b!tch), seemed to have her head on straight, sex was good, so on a friend's advice I asked her to be my GF. You could say big mistake, and I thought it would be at the time too, but I thought nothing ventured nothing gained and really the 2 years since were great. Slowly trusting each other more, allowing the each other to be more of a support, going through many different situations together, small fun things every week and big travel trips every now and then, actually loving the other person a lot. Or so I thought.

Saw her 2 year journal on her computer. Don't know what made me read it, since I've given her space and privacy and trust from the very beginning, letting her sort out her issues and being there if she needs some help. I wish I hadn't read some ****, like her writing down who she fcked before I came along - we've run under a "don't need to know, don't care" basis since the beginning. But we have overlapping circles and it turns out I know a couple of the guys. Apparently was a huge sloot. Sucky feeling.

The real sh!tty part though is finding out a lot of her "great, healthy relationship" with me is a front. Apparently over the last year, she's been snooping through my phone and papers for anything I write down over and over again, like it's a new magazine issue that came out for her. She writes she knows it's wrong but can't help it. She's been constantly talking to her friends about whether to go out with me - apparently she still doesn't know whether she can trust me because of what I write down about other chicks. The same friends she bad mouths to me otherwise, doesn't see for weeks or months at a time, and I see her or talk to her day in day out.

Then some other gems. Saying she will never love me the same way she did her first BF who cheated on her and they broke up 5 years ago. Apparently she reached out to him a couple times while we've been going out for advice regarding me. Once last year when I was on vacation with family. She wrote he was the only one she was comfortable with talking about that stuff at the time, despite being a year into the relationship. Whenever mentioned him it was that she ran into him at a bar, never told she called and asked to meet up. Huge no-no. Know she didn't cheat despite the other guy wanting to fck her again - journal is explicit about who she has a crush on and who she wants to fck, says old guy is just a friend and not at all attracted. I believe it cause it was never meant for my eyes. But also says will never have same spark. Views me as "great person, perfect for me, I love him but not the same." Has been comparing us throughout, though less and less. Has lied to me to my face as little as 2 weeks ago when I was suspicious, saying she's never snooped.

Had another BF when we met, never mentioned weaned off him to be with me. Fine. Apparently fcked both of us in the same day when was just going out with her. Smacks of hypocrisy when she was outraged when she found out that I (single) was going on dates with another girl after her when we were just starting to go out. Also, I'm the only one that's ever made her cvm during sex (every day) but she writes about imagining HER knowing how to cvm properly now with another, bigger ****. Dafuq? There's the few times she's really wanted to fck other guys or get their numbers but couldn't cause of the relationship. Though 80% of it is her insecurity that I will cheat or leave her for other girls I want to fck, despite bringing it up with me many many times. Also written that by reading through my sh!t, she knows I'm not the stud she thought I was and that's good for her insecurity. Can see her opinion of me dropping as the months go on.

So the question is, what do I do? My mind is saying it was a mirage, time to cut and run despite it being a ton of pain. Already hurting thinking what I thought I had was just something I created, not cause of her. Every normal easygoing moment was apparently in my mind and she would write about it later with the chaos inside her. Better to find out now I guess than later.

But from an outside perspective, someone who's limited by lack of personal information but can think unbiased and clearly, what do you guys think? I admit there's been less of a spark - I haven't been myself the last year, not like I set out to be in 2012. Pretty down and not in good shape actually. Our LTR's been steady fun, not spicy/sparks. Her past is her past, I never brought up mine with her either. The rest of it can mostly be being a girl with girl logic - friend talk, insecurity and snooping (not okay), thinking about other guys but not acting on it. Though she lies saying she's never tempted, apparently her pvssy's on fire but me looking at other girls makes her crazy. Does call other guys hotter but like I said I haven't been giving time to my health/looks. Meeting up with her ex is never okay, though I know she didn't cheat. Thinking about other ****s, IDK. Once a sloot always a sloot?

So what do I do? Do I work on this? Before this I thought we were in a great place, it was part of my life going right. He!! we just spent a sh!t ton visiting Europe. Or is it not worth it? Her when she's around me doesn't match up to how her mind's working. She thinks she's genuine but I can't see how with all this sh!t. Legit don't know what to do. Don't want to lose something good and it's always felt good up until now but it might not be a good situation at all.

Don't usually ask for help but please. Thanks.

Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust is broken.When trust is broken, it's the end.
Think about it, you can't make what you saw disappear of your mind like nothing happened

So my advice is to walk away. Don't even explain why. Just say that the relationship isn't working anymore like before and smile gently, then walk away.
If you don't, she will, while riding another c0ck

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Terminate it with as little discussion, angst, reasoning, explanation as possible. "Our relationship isn't working for me any more, and so it is time we go our separate ways." Above all, do not get dragged into long, weepy drama discussions about why, what. Different ways to say are "I don't want to continue the relationship we have," "It's time we split up," "My mind is made up on this." You want this to last no more than ten minutes, can't emphasize that enough. Give no detail, when she asks, "so that's it?" "yes, that's it." Do not mention the journal or anything else, just break up and move on. This one's done, stick a fork in it.

Women who are in love with you and respect you don't write about you in a "learning to come with someone with a bigger c-ck way," they simply don't. Finito.

2. Clean up your own house and stop snooping. Was her journal open on the computer, or did you go snooping for it? Do you often use the same computer? If open or very easy to get to, is there a chance she left it out there on purpose? Stop snooping though.

3. Next time, don't be so quick to get exclusive with the first interest. Sweat them as long as you can, if you lose one that way, good, it means you are learning. Take this with a grain of salt, but IMO, exclusive relationships are doomed as a matter of culture today unless the man plays everything the right way. Until you can walk that tightrope, stay off it and just explore options, cultivate more options, be the man of plenty, not the man on a leash. Good luck.

yoyoing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Shaka.
Does not sound like ltr material to me.
I mean she is basically not only thinking about other guy and comparing but she is also writing in her journal about it ...
Time to move on to better girls.

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreeing with other posters. I'm only 30, but I've been around here for 7 1/2 years, and I've spent WAY longer than I should've in two separate LTR's that I should have jumped ship on way before I finally did,

There are MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of chicks on this planet. Go find a better one. Good luck man. Keep us updated.

self-respect

Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
exclusive relationships are doomed as a matter of culture today unless the man plays everything the right way. Until you can walk that tightrope, stay off it
100% agree.

Some context to one of the quotes - "He’s not a prize that you are parading around. He’s willing to ditch you if you start acting like a *****. And guess what, everyone else will too. Because this is how everyone else thinks except for you. And honestly you shouldn’t think so fairytale like either. It helps you get less hurt and do whats better for you. if he’s not enough, if what you guys have isn’t enough then you know when to cut too. And he’s the best sex you’ve had but his d!ck isn’t that big and imagine how great a bigger d!ck would feel giving you that orgasm now that you know how? That’s what I thought. You also have an amazing body. Time to show it off is now. So don’t be mad at him for thinking how he does. Think like him back. Don’t do anything to hurt him, be happy when you think of the future because you see him in it, but don’t finalize that yet." - 12 months ago

Sounds like an insecure girl trying to convince herself to me, but I don't know anymore what's real and what's not. I honestly think she is bipolar or BPD. One page will be the opposite from the next, and she's got serious self-esteem issues throughout. Like the rest of the recent stuff is just harmless girl logic running in circles, except for about 5 months back she ran into a random hot guy in a bar out with her girlfriends.

"I wish I got his number. I couldn’t have danced with him. everyone would have seen. And dancing leads to making out. And I avoided eye contact. Because that also leads to making out. And making out is cheating. And I shouldn’t want to cheat. But I did want to. Well not cheat but I wanted to have sex with him. but no I didn’t just want that I wanted him to like propose to me just because he was good looking. But things don’t work like that in real life. People don’t just get along. Thank god (girlfriend's name) wanted to leave because that would have been a mistake. I’m a little bummed he didn’t ask for my number. But honestly who knows his story. No good looking guy is ever that great and it would have lead to a drunken hook up, maybe for a while and then thats it. but that’s not even worth it. (my name) Well I love him. but I want him to be jealous. I want him to miss me. i cant imagine anyone better for me. except maybe if he is a little nicer. And buys me flowers. What scares me is that he is just gonna leave. Because he always does what is right."

WTF do I take from that? We were going through a rough patch so is it ever okay? I shouldn't have faith in her being drunk and out by herself? She says she'd never do anything and she hasn't, but she didn't exactly say she'd stop herself if he asked for her number. Then again, she didn't do anything, and I definitely made out in Vegas when I went without her so don't know what's fair. The ramblings I can put up with and even the level of crazy in this paragraph if she keeps it bottled up, but can anything good come out of an LTR with her issues? And lying about checking out my sh!t to my face is huge to me.

Would obviously prefer to salvage - did care for her genuinely, just went through 2 of the best weeks of my life with her in Europe, and in person she really loves me and cares for me, but don't know if some of this is too toxic. I can accept she finds some other guys hotter, but both tough to trust her again and tough to turn my back on a 2-year relationship out of the blue. Thought she was more invested than I was based off our interactions, but looks like it's the opposite. Not what I was expecting coming back from my vacation.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Self respect,
A Plate at best!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's over. you are lucky you're not married. you can do something about it though you can leave.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
self-respect said:
100% agree.

Some context to one of the quotes - "He’s not a prize that you are parading around. He’s willing to ditch you if you start acting like a *****. And guess what, everyone else will too. Because this is how everyone else thinks except for you. And honestly you shouldn’t think so fairytale like either. It helps you get less hurt and do whats better for you. if he’s not enough, if what you guys have isn’t enough then you know when to cut too. And he’s the best sex you’ve had but his d!ck isn’t that big and imagine how great a bigger d!ck would feel giving you that orgasm now that you know how? That’s what I thought. You also have an amazing body. Time to show it off is now. So don’t be mad at him for thinking how he does. Think like him back. Don’t do anything to hurt him, be happy when you think of the future because you see him in it, but don’t finalize that yet." - 12 months ago

Sounds like an insecure girl trying to convince herself to me, but I don't know anymore what's real and what's not. I honestly think she is bipolar or BPD. One page will be the opposite from the next, and she's got serious self-esteem issues throughout. Like the rest of the recent stuff is just harmless girl logic running in circles, except for about 5 months back she ran into a random hot guy in a bar out with her girlfriends.

"I wish I got his number. I couldn’t have danced with him. everyone would have seen. And dancing leads to making out. And I avoided eye contact. Because that also leads to making out. And making out is cheating. And I shouldn’t want to cheat. But I did want to. Well not cheat but I wanted to have sex with him. but no I didn’t just want that I wanted him to like propose to me just because he was good looking. But things don’t work like that in real life. People don’t just get along. Thank god (girlfriend's name) wanted to leave because that would have been a mistake. I’m a little bummed he didn’t ask for my number. But honestly who knows his story. No good looking guy is ever that great and it would have lead to a drunken hook up, maybe for a while and then thats it. but that’s not even worth it. (my name) Well I love him. but I want him to be jealous. I want him to miss me. i cant imagine anyone better for me. except maybe if he is a little nicer. And buys me flowers. What scares me is that he is just gonna leave. Because he always does what is right."

WTF do I take from that? We were going through a rough patch so is it ever okay? I shouldn't have faith in her being drunk and out by herself? She says she'd never do anything and she hasn't, but she didn't exactly say she'd stop herself if he asked for her number. Then again, she didn't do anything, and I definitely made out in Vegas when I went without her so don't know what's fair. The ramblings I can put up with and even the level of crazy in this paragraph if she keeps it bottled up, but can anything good come out of an LTR with her issues? And lying about checking out my sh!t to my face is huge to me.

Would obviously prefer to salvage - did care for her genuinely, just went through 2 of the best weeks of my life with her in Europe, and in person she really loves me and cares for me, but don't know if some of this is too toxic. I can accept she finds some other guys hotter, but both tough to trust her again and tough to turn my back on a 2-year relationship out of the blue. Thought she was more invested than I was based off our interactions, but looks like it's the opposite. Not what I was expecting coming back from my vacation.
You know the right answer it's matter of stepping up and doing the right thing... for you.

The worst thing you can do is "money pit" a relationship because it means you're just wasting time in relationship that will eventually go bad.

Once you snoop the relationship is and should be over. Your gut told you something was up and you snooped and found things you didn't like and despite how you may have been feeling you now have doubts and that will linger anytime she doesn't want to do something, anytime she says she wants a girls night out etc.

At 25 you're far too young to be settling down. Get out, enjoy yourself and work on your career goals. Don't waste the most valuable years of your life tied down with someone who might like you.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO the most damning things have to do with her not loving you enough and her knowing that you're not the one for her.

The other things about fantasizing about other men are really no big deal because think about it: you snooped on her innermost private thoughts. If she could do the same to you, would you be fantasizing about other women? I think we both know the answer to that question.

End this relationship but learn this lesson going forward: STOP SNOOPING.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my wife knew every fantasy or thought I had we would get I. A fist fight but that's why they stay thoughts because I love her enough to nor disrespect her by putting them out there

the day I tell another person I want to duck another woman its over

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my wife knew every fantasy or thought I had we would get I. A fist fight but that's why they stay thoughts because I love her enough to nor disrespect her by putting them out there

the day I tell another person I want to duck another woman its over

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of COURSE you got along well for the last 2 weeks. You f&cking took her to EUROPE on a vacation......

A friend of mine went there to visit his sister-in-law with his wife. He had to sell his BOAT to be able to afford it. ALL LOVEY DOVY. THEN a month or 2 later, she wasn't "in love" any more.... but she'd been f&cking another guy befoer they went....

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GET OUT NOW.

Do not look back. Do not try and "rationalize." Do not think you can salvage ANYTHING.

Get out, and don't look back.

The the extent you can do that, you will find peace.

To the extent you can't do that, you will find pain.

Your brain wants to discuss this, rationalize this, whine about this, get agreement that you are some kind of super victim, and deserve some kind of prize, but it's all nonsense.

Get out. Don't look back.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, just stop! Relax yourself. There's nothing left to ponder, imagine, or rationalize. It's unanimous, GTFO ASAP, now. Your gut feeling is right, once a slut always a slut, it's just how it is.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think logically OP, do you really want to marry a girl like this? Now I'm sure a lot of women think the way she does. You can't ever fully trust one.

At the very least, DO not get attached to her. I'd be finding a replacement. She doesn't seem content/too wishy washy.

Your gut feelings aren't wrong. Do what you feel is right.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked for unbiased, sober opinions, and the consensus is clear. Get out.

It's not so much about her fantasies and private thoughts, it's the fact that she is too immature to handle them and be in a relationship with a great guy. We all have fantasies, but if they compete with our SO's then it's time to walk. Only thing is she is a woman and doesn't have the courage to walk; you do. She would obviously rather destroy things via cheating than be honest and break it off. (Typical.)

Follow the advice on this board. Make a clean break, don't delve into details.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
it's over. you are lucky you're not married. you can do something about it though you can leave.
I second that. Just leave bro.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to say,... The funniest part about all this is that if OP were to just leave out of no where, She would most likely cry and wonder "Why do you want to break up!!?"...."I love you" She will put on a performance worthy of the Oscar's but OP knows the truth about what shes been writing in secret. This goes to show you guys that even if she's thinking about wanting to fvck a bigger c0ck,.... she will put on a false show to your face and claim she only loves you more than anything lol. Please OP,... Leave this chick right now to save your emotions more hurt and tell us her reaction WHEN you do leave. I know this sh!t sucks man but unfortunately many females think like this so, to other guys... if shes not writing it down in a journal or diary... its still going through her mind.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Leave without saying a word, change your cell number, your email, and just go, BUT - leave a GIANT DILDO on her pillow. Tempting to write a note alongside it, something like: "Here's what you been looking for" - but don't, say or write nothing, just leave the dildo.