"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Really confused

Iv4

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
For he evets of a rather long story I'm not allowed to mix with basically anyone oher than who my parents think I should hang with and I'm taking some time of from schooll ATM(I'm 15 turning 16 this november).

Anyays after going through the quick tips archive I started seeing a 5 about 5 weeks ago.She's really nice and doesnt even seem to mind me forgeting her name.But ince I'm turning 16 next month I really didnt want to go though it with a 5 and I generally feel I'm lowering my standers aprocahing LTR with her and all.But shes realy swee infact Iguess I had a bit too much to drink yesterday and I woke up today with her getting me some cofee.Aparantly she stayed the night(its common for me to not open my door for a day or so).

I really dont know what to do now and cant seem to work out the heart to dump her.ANy comments/advice apreciated.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
Step 1: Prioritise - Find out what you want.

Step 2: Do it.

Step 3: Send the moaning over-analysing little voice to his room and just do it.
 

Iv4

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Sorry for taking so long to reply and thanks.I had to take a tip on really short notice(well actually I fergot about it).I might be away from home for some time now but I dumped her over the phone.I just sid I dont know when I'll be back but I'd understand if she starts seeing other people and that it might be best if she did.

I'm really regreting this since 5 or not she was the nicest person I've ever met.New Q if she ofers to get back togeher would it be allright to take it?Or if she doesnt offer at all shoul I stick to the no going back rule or what?
 
Top