Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really Bummed Out

SuperMan19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really need sum advice or input from YOU...Good or Bad

Maybe sum of u guyz have experince this before and could tell me how u handle this or how it turned out.

There is this girl I'm just started 2 see everyday on a regular bases...She would always ask me 2 join her or sumthing and it always ends up that me and her spend pretty much da whole day 2gether..

I knew this girl last semster, and just kinda knew her as an aquantince, but this semetser...i'm seeing more and more of her.She is usually the one 2 ask to hang out more and more this semster. we r excersing and eating dinner more and more..she asks me 2 keep her company at her work

The problem is that this past month, we gotten more closer than usual..she is telling me her problems and everything, she is IMing me wat i'm doing?..do u wanna hang out? or sumthing..

I found out while i was hanging out wit her this past month...she is a Sunshine girl who KNOWS PRETTY much EVERY1 especially guys.. I do not know if she does this 2 every1 she knows...

The main thing that REALLy annoys me or confuses me is when she brings up someone who is trying 2 hook up with her and how she thinks of him...or the time that she hung out wit that dude...She would point 2 me a guy sumwhere and tell me how she hung out wit him or how he tried 2 asked her out but she rejected..

I'm so confuesed and unsure whether or not i should make my move to this girl... the thing is that I think we became more closer than ever...I don't know wat to think of this or i'm overanlazing this bc i never had a chick do this 2 me before...we be having a conversation and she ALWAYS bring up a guy asking her out or how she hangs out with that guy..

Should I make a joke next time and sumhow twist that convsersation in2 asking her out or should i pretend that I don;t care like i'm doing now..

Please..I need sum input before i take any action...I know I'm acting AFC rite now..but i seriosly need sum input on this situation..Much Thanks!

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are her girl friend...

Been there. Very difficult to change that. I would start spending less time with her. It's an investment in time that will not pay off.
Spend your time on a woman that is more interested in a romantic situation rather than just as friends...

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reto
You are her girl friend...

Been there. Very difficult to change that. I would start spending less time with her. It's an investment in time that will not pay off.
Spend your time on a woman that is more interested in a romantic situation rather than just as friends...
sounds like Reto is right.but ive been in situations where girls that were friends ended up into them pushing for more eventually.believe it or not if you begin to have fun and forget trying to be with her or anyone really.just do your thing and make some fun outta everything.people will begin to see how much fun you have and marvel at that and also add that extra bit of mystery to your personality.oh yeah,also i say to do kino but at the opportune times.after all,right now youre the girlfriend,so some kino doesnt seem like it would hurt.an initiating touch is never a bad thing in my book.unless it gets you smacked in the face,kicked in the balls and hauled off to jail :D

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude,

You need to determine RIGHT NOW if she has some feeling for you. I recommend "UPING" the KINO and see what response you get.

If all else fails you need to : Stop doing everything with her all the time. Start to turn down her ideas and come up with excuses about "having other plans". Hanging out with a "friend" of the opposite sex is good if you aren't getting feelings for her. This could quickly turn into a ONEITIS, which will only result in wasted time and countless hours analyzing everything that you two do together. Having a ONEITIS is an emotional rollercoaster that results in many sad, lonely nights.

Also, you need to think of what you truly get out of this friendship. Does she have good looking single friends? Does she truly help you out in anyway with any of your problems? If not, then you need to expand your horizon by practicing and perhaps even taking the DJ BOOTCAMP.

I've gone through several rollercoaster rides and I can definately tell you that they aren't worth it at all. It's amazing how fast you forget about your ONEITIS once you are playing the dating game with other girls.

Best of luck man.

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
good response FoxHound20

:)