Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Realizations/things I should do

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't hit the bottom, you should do something that's gonna make you feel like the last piece of **** in the world. Then after that it's only one way- up. Also, action is the solution to all thinking. There is no comtemplation, talk or philosophy that's gonna get you where you want to be. Only action (and failure) can. From one attempt you will learn 10x more than from here or anywhere else. You are afraid of trying.
From my point of view it doesn't feel as much like I'm afraid of trying, it's more like I don't know what exactly I should try and what direction to take

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is 7 billion people on the planet , 3.8 billion of them are female
Sorry but that's the greatest cope statement in history, far less than 1% of those women (females really since that stat includes children) will be accessible to one man at any given time.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but that's the greatest cope statement in history, far less than 1% of those women (females really since that stat includes children) will be accessible to one man at any given time.
Regardless im sure he will be able to find one out of 38 million :rofl: