“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

REALITY PART 2 : GIRLS AND GUYS MINDSET WHO HAVE A STRONG SENSE OF REALITY !!

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2021
Messages
157
Reaction score
96

GIRLS' MINDSET :

1- I'm a hot girl who has no shortage of options for guys hitting on me.

2- You are just the next guy who is happy to put me on a pedestal.

3- You need validation, approval, and sex from me.

4- I'm just too hard for you to get, but feel free to entertain me if you like.

GUYS' MINDSET :

1- I have no shortage of options for girls I can talk to.

2- I'm chatting with you only because I'm having fun and actually want to. Not because I need any sort of validation from you.

3- I'm totally fulfilled in everything I need.

4- You seem cool to talk to and if you're actually different from other girls, we might hang out.

5- When I want something, I take it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top