Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reality check when everyone is playinhg house. gayyyyyyy!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta be honest, the most successful and ambitious I’ve ever been, was WHEN I played house. For over half a decade. There’s something about having a low notch Count submissive 10, 4-5 years younger than you, that completely energized and inspires you. Haven’t been able to recapture that since. I’m 32. At least I kept all the money I made.... I guess?
Diff stroke for diff folks.

Playing house is not a good idea given the redistribution of resources from men to women. The richest woman #2 to be exact via divorce rape.

There's something to be said of being unattached, free and open to crush everything thin, young, and on the right side of 20. Despite the girl power sloot gonna sloot promo follower by rope in captain save a hoe at 30, I am not seeing the value.

Power to you bro and any other lad who gets the big happy there.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Diff stroke for diff folks.

Playing house is not a good idea given the redistribution of resources from men to women. The richest woman #2 to be exact via divorce rape.

There's something to be said of being unattached, free and open to crush everything thin, young, and on the right side of 20. Despite the girl power sloot gonna sloot promo follower by rope in captain save a hoe at 30, I am not seeing the value.

Power to you bro and any other lad who gets the big happy there.
Lol Na I lost that. But I made A LOT of money cuz of it. Never moved her in or proposed though. Sometimes I think I should’ve.