Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reality check when everyone is playinhg house. gayyyyyyy!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Do you live in the UK western society? ? Know what marriage is like in the west? I am bored of the time suck. Yet my D won't suck it self.
Lots of men in Europe are having plenty of kept women even when they are legally married to one.

I know, because I worked there.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m inching closer to 40... never married. All my friends are and none of them are in control. I see them once every few weeks when they are “allowed” out for a round of golf and a few beers.

everyone of them have Put on about 50lbs of fat since they got married. Some of their wives have completely let themselves go... some of their wives keep themselves in amazing shape... and I think we all know the reason why... they are looking to branch swing. Their husbands become mindless cucks and they can’t respect that.

I am grateful I found this site in 2002. It was like unlocking a chest code for life.... I’ve avoided so many land mines and pit falls that my friends ran right into !

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m inching closer to 40... never married. All my friends are and none of them are in control. I see them once every few weeks when they are “allowed” out for a round of golf and a few beers.

everyone of them have Put on about 50lbs of fat since they got married. Some of their wives have completely let themselves go... some of their wives keep themselves in amazing shape... and I think we all know the reason why... they are looking to branch swing. Their husbands become mindless cucks and they can’t respect that.

I am grateful I found this site in 2002. It was like unlocking a chest code for life.... I’ve avoided so many land mines and pit falls that my friends ran right into !
As a 37 year old never married man, I am able to identify with this. I have a couple of married friends who I rarely see, often when they are allowed out or when their wives traveled for business in the pre-pandemic era. It doesn't even have to be married men who act like this. Some men in longer term non-marital relationships tend to abandon their friends.

I'll agree that wives and long term girlfriends that stay in very good shape while their husbands or long term boyfriends put on weight want to branch swing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in settled monogamy with non-virgins. Any guy that enters into monogamic LTR with non-virgin is trying to build castle on quicksands
How is any guy going to find a legal age virgin in this day and age?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is any guy going to find a legal age virgin in this day and age?
I told this Muslim chick on twitter that I would only marry if a girl was a virgin and she called me a pedophile for it.

Yes, a Muslim chick. Not even these girls are chaste RIP.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is why we need to be aware that mating is deep down also a competition between male and female.
Its an individualistic gene reproduction game.

When seeing and accepting the ugly truth its way easier to not get ****ed by women.
I understood the sentiment of the mgtow by the juice isn't worth the squeeze although, i definitely do not live in this insidious manner. I definitely don't bang with marriage.

@Pandora its something you have no way around. The only silver lining is knowing female nature and that the pin can be pulled on the LTR, marriage, fat grenade orvall the above. A play i run is acquire top form SMV 18-23 or next. Repeat. Alternatively, Netflix and chill material. Not play house. If you want to play house, acquisition youth. If she ****s off, you got her best not worst days.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what's happening to Johnny Depp and it turns me off from marriage even more....
She's a classic bpd predatory woman. Hollywood is full of these *** dumpers. You know the type. Weinstein's booty call. Pimped out for movie parts. Of course, man bad and women are the victim. Classic!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

YouTube Aaron Clarey "where are my friends at 30?" its a problem for the bachelor and digital nomad in the modern era.

I am early 30s. I see my mates. I make NEW ONES. I cannot stress this enough but as you dip in and out of generations say, a boomer and gen Z, its worlds colliding. Millennial and Z pending age can be tricky. I see gen Z marrying first gf lololol. I see lads ghost after getting poon and preaching like they are some pimp. Pathetic!

With respect to GAME, you can make new friends, improve your career, obv pull top form SMV 18-23 ass, and a variety of other things. I am still learning and upgrading both software and hardware. I have to admit, I still see no way forward for any male seeking to play house.

@Pandora Asia. Stack 300k. The model of 65 and golden yrs of retirement + wife + 2.2kids & & & & White picket fence is dead. Over! I think the evolution is somewhere in there but for how long?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a 37 year old never married man, I am able to identify with this. I have a couple of married friends who I rarely see, often when they are allowed out or when their wives traveled for business in the pre-pandemic era. It doesn't even have to be married men who act like this. Some men in longer term non-marital relationships tend to abandon their friends.

I'll agree that wives and long term girlfriends that stay in very good shape while their husbands or long term boyfriends put on weight want to branch swing.
I warn my mates. Girl or no girls, I won't abandon my boys or family. I wont ditch my tribe because of perma poon. I blame low testosterone.

I must say, I see the rich cooper "waiting at the finish line and ****ing the winners."
By no means am I a rich man but I have a way forward. Every man does but the beaten path is detrimental.

I can join the millionaire club as a bachelor in my lifetime but I cannot with a wife and kids. Its too unpredictable and detrimental for me or any man. Its a game of catch and release.

Scott Adams is pulling a model granted post wall, still cute and she's rich too. Yes, adans has a 75mill.networth. Fiance has a net worth of 3mill i believe. Probably a sugar baby scenario. The game on real mode.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any contradiction in my statement. Don't cohabitate as "single moms are fine" - their words.

I know a guy that has 3 children with 3 different women and just married 4th chick (no children with this one so far). Higher beta/Alpha moves => 3 single mothers left for betaboyz haha

That's 2020 purpose of the game.
Baby mama drama is not a good time. Its brain damage. To then get married says a real lack of understanding.

Edit i don't mea. You. I mean any dude with baby mama drama and married.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I warn my mates. Girl or no girls, I won't abandon my boys or family. I wont ditch my tribe because of perma poon.
I sense that a lot of men have weak tribes as a starting point. Men regularly ditch their friends or get ditched depending upon where they are in the poon cycle. The poon cycle is a determinant of your friends for a lot of men. If you're in a long term relationship or married, you are friends with others at that same point. Single and unattached men or single and marginally attached men are friends with other men at the same point. If you as a man do not move in lockstep through the poon cycle with other men, you'll be changing out your friends or keeping the same friends over the years but seeing them less and less. Some men can survive with a high quantity of friends that they see irregularly. That task is made easier with getting regular poontang.

YouTube Aaron Clarey "where are my friends at 30?" its a problem for the bachelor and digital nomad in the modern era.
In most social circles, somewhere between 27-33, unattached or marginally attached men will lose most of their friends or fall to the fringes of social circles. Social circles are typically run by long term established couples who prefer to be with other long term established couples at similar places in the poon cycle.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told this Muslim chick on twitter that I would only marry if a girl was a virgin and she called me a pedophile for it.

Yes, a Muslim chick. Not even these girls are chaste RIP.
What's scary is that there are Plastic Surgeons in England and other parts of the world that will add back in the "virgin hymen" into girls that really aren't virgins. This obviously exists due to Muslim gals that want to appear to be born again virgins for their future husbands after riding the **** carousel.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's scary is that there are Plastic Surgeons in England and other parts of the world that will add back in the "virgin hymen" into girls that really aren't virgins. This obviously exists due to Muslim gals that want to appear to be born again virgins for their future husbands after riding the **** carousel.
da fu!k !!???

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
da fu!k !!???
It's true. You can google it all you want too. Adding back in the hymen will allow it to tear and bleed upon their first sexual intercourse after the procedure just like a real virgin.

So guys, just because a girl is a "virgin" don't think you've hit the jackpot, especially if that is one of your high priorities on getting married.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, a hymenoplasty. That’s mostly for the daughters of rich oil kings though, your avg Muslim hoe doesn’t even care to show that she’s not a virgin lol

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting married because of ultimatum, make.me think
- Man you jut lost your balls

Not sure women realize that if they need an ultimatum to get married and it works it mean they bf does not care much for her but know he cant get better.

Imagine los9ng your balls to a women you dont like this much .... sad.
Honestly, sometimes it just doesn’t occur to some of us. Or we think we’re younger than what we are. That’s what happened to me. Lost 6 years of my life. My best years. From 25-31. When she left I was like wtf I’m in my 30s! I’ve had women since, and have one now, but it isn’t the same and I haven’t fully recovered. I’ll be 33 in November.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I warn my mates. Girl or no girls, I won't abandon my boys or family. I wont ditch my tribe because of perma poon. I blame low testosterone.

I must say, I see the rich cooper "waiting at the finish line and ****ing the winners."
By no means am I a rich man but I have a way forward. Every man does but the beaten path is detrimental.

I can join the millionaire club as a bachelor in my lifetime but I cannot with a wife and kids. Its too unpredictable and detrimental for me or any man. Its a game of catch and release.

Scott Adams is pulling a model granted post wall, still cute and she's rich too. Yes, adans has a 75mill.networth. Fiance has a net worth of 3mill i believe. Probably a sugar baby scenario. The game on real mode.
I gotta be honest, the most successful and ambitious I’ve ever been, was WHEN I played house. For over half a decade. There’s something about having a low notch Count submissive 10, 4-5 years younger than you, that completely energized and inspires you. Haven’t been able to recapture that since. I’m 32. At least I kept all the money I made.... I guess?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, sometimes it just doesn’t occur to some of us. Or we think we’re younger than what we are. That’s what happened to me. Lost 6 years of my life. My best years. From 25-31. When she left I was like wtf I’m in my 30s! I’ve had women since, and have one now, but it isn’t the same and I haven’t fully recovered. I’ll be 33 in November.

Well keep the faith brother. I was in a similar situation and lost 8 years of my life from early 23-31yo with a gal. Just focus and keep aware of what you're looking for. And realize sooner than later when a gal doesn't meet those specs so you can eject and not waste any more time.
Also, I think a lot of guys here are expecting to be treated like a king but they need to look in the mirror themselves and see if they can reciprocate this type of treatment the other way too. I found in some cases, "the more you give, the more you get" universal phrase can also apply to relationships too.

The good thing is a lot of gals in their 30's are looking to get serious so you are in the right age bracket at least for that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta be honest, the most successful and ambitious I’ve ever been, was WHEN I played house. For over half a decade. There’s something about having a low notch Count submissive 10, 4-5 years younger than you, that completely energized and inspires you. Haven’t been able to recapture that since. I’m 32. At least I kept all the money I made.... I guess?
AGREE. They stand in your space and make it better.