"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Reality Blindness: The RUTHLESSly HONEST FRIEND and INTEREST LEVEL

XSteel

New Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Seattle
There's a sentiment on here that becoming MORE everything will remove your barriers to female interest level. Unfortunately, all of us have ONE or MORE areas that are holding us back that requires LESS.

There's little discussion here on identifying when to become LESS of something: Less obnoxious, less desperate, less feminine looking, less boring, infinitum.

But there is a way to avoid going down blind alleys. It's called the RUTHLESSLY HONEST FRIEND.

See, other people can easily SEE our shortcomings but we cannot see them ourselves. Pick a person you respect, and ask them for an honest inventory of your personality and to list your flaws in order. You'll be surprised at what you hear.

If more than one person tells you something (that hairstyle doesnt work, you have bad breath, youre being obnoxious,) then chances are good you've got a problem.

You cant FIX it until you know what it is.

Use the ruthlessly honest friend.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I disagree with this mentality. People will subconciously show hatred towards another person because a person has a big nose , fat, or their color of their skin. Can that person really fix it? Nah.

Look, when people don't like something about you. YOU WILL KNOW IT. It is up to you and your self respect if you think it's worth fixing.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
I disagree with this mentality. People will subconciously show hatred towards another person because a person has a big nose , fat, or their color of their skin. Can that person really fix it? Nah.
hey, michael jackson did it. :D

okok, back to the topic. Yea, I actually did this...but I got many POSITIVE answers. People told me what they liked about me AND gave examples of people who have traits that are exact opposites. They just said that I have to be more social, because I have that potential....and it's worked.:cool:
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
You have to want the truth, to be capable of valueing it.
 
Top