Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

real love

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

thought you guys might get a kick out of this one.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing: I read a few paragraphs and then scrolled, scrolled and scolled.... This sure was a long write up.

I exited that page and was getting ready to write a response. I was going to say that I bet this was written by a woman.
I went back to the page to see if the 'writer' posted their name.... and what do you know.
It was written by a woman. What a surprise.

"Narcissism" (for the most part) is a lazy accusation used by women. This allows them to play 'victim' and lack self-accountability for the choices that they make (conscious or unconscious).

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing: I read a few paragraphs and then scrolled, scrolled and scolled.... This sure was a long write up.

I exited that page and was getting ready to write a response. I was going to say that I bet this was written by a woman.
I went back to the page to see if the 'writer' posted their name.... and what do you know.

"Narcissism" (for the most part) is a lazy accusation used by women. This allows them to play 'victim' and lack self-accountability for the choices that they make (conscious or unconscious).
Yes... I would tend to agree with you. However if I change the gender on this it fits really close to the same behaviors we attribute to a guy being cast to beta by a girl. Due to being weak, and stupid (have been there done that). I have first hand knowledge of this...

The primary defense is the same (walk away or next).

The cause and internalization (the geeky smart guys stuff) are very different than red pill text books. and... the chances of solution are much smaller than in the case of beta caused by strong girl.

There are some key difference in the actual behaviors manifested, and in case it is a female Narc... additional steps are needed to manage it that are different. I would expect many of the board members to run into female Narcs as they have a very very high need for validation. And depending on... will do almost anything to get it.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

thought you guys might get a kick out of this one.
This is perhaps the most thorough and accurate description of how a Narcissist views their source of supply. It's also funny how 99% of literature I've read on Narcissism has always referenced the Narcissist as a Man!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is perhaps the most thorough and accurate description of how a Narcissist views their source of supply. It's also funny how 99% of literature I've read on Narcissism has always referenced the Narcissist as a Man!
Also daughter blaming her Mother for being Narcissist (you can see a lot of that on sub reddits). I went deep into that topic, read some books (by good psychologists) and read some reddits topics.

The thing is that people are labeling almost everything as Narcissistic. If you don't please someone expectations you may be narcissistic. If you don't give love the way someone want, you are narcissistic.

People tend to believe that they are experts in psychology, and start writing dump articles on internet.

In the past I thought my dad was Narcissist. Blamed him for too long for that... Now I just understood that it doesn't care what he is labeled. Some behaviors I just dislike and I keep distance when he started to throw stupid words at me. Don't think he is completely Narcissist. Just someone different than me that want his son to be the way he expected. As a son, I don't have to do this only to please him.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also daughter blaming her Mother for being Narcissist (you can see a lot of that on sub reddits). I went deep into that topic, read some books (by good psychologists) and read some reddits topics.

The thing is that people are labeling almost everything as Narcissistic. If you don't please someone expectations you may be narcissistic. If you don't give love the way someone want, you are narcissistic.

People tend to believe that they are experts in psychology, and start writing dump articles on internet.

In the past I thought my dad was Narcissist. Blamed him for too long for that... Now I just understood that it doesn't care what he is labeled. Some behaviors I just dislike and I keep distance when he started to throw stupid words at me. Don't think he is completely Narcissist. Just someone different than me that want his son to be the way he expected. As a son, I don't have to do this only to please him.
The Author is a councillor. Here is a review of her practice as found on Google reviews.

"If you are a male, tread carefully. Much open distrust and blame assigning before the facts can even be sorted or sides heard. Surprisingly, very quick to recommend separation rather than healing work in a marriage. Played a very negative role in my relationship and gave credence to feelings rather than facts and dissolution rather than healing."

Looks like we got another Man hating Therapist here lol.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Author is a councillor. Here is a review of her practice as found on Google reviews.

"If you are a male, tread carefully. Much open distrust and blame assigning before the facts can even be sorted or sides heard. Surprisingly, very quick to recommend separation rather than healing work in a marriage. Played a very negative role in my relationship and gave credence to feelings rather than facts and dissolution rather than healing."

Looks like we got another Man hating Therapist here lol.
Interesting!

Actually I've tried 8 therapists in my life. Lot of money spent.

First one was a woman, I was 21 years old when started... I was 4 years with her, since I realize that it wasn't leading my anywhere and actually there was some feminism and a mindset to make me become like a pretty little lady man. So I just cancelled the sessions.

The other ones are male therapists, I was at the illusion they would help me solve my problems. But I could clearly see their desire to make you just another sheep in the crowd. And most of them couldn't get deep into the issues I needed to solve. Only cliche phrases: "Find another job", "Stop putting too much weight on your back". But they don't ****ing teach me how could I train my mind to solve my issues.

And all those therapists focused on one thing: not what is best for you... but what they want you to become. Based on their life values, or what they think is right and wrong. But that was not waste of time. Without all those experiences I could never learn how malicious people can be and also it helped me a lot to raise my awareness.

I'm fascinated by psychology... basically on Freud teachings. When I started studying that I understand a lot of things. And if you just talk to anyone who study psychology, you can see that most of them don't like Freud, and prefer other lines of thought. I asked why, and most of them is because Freud said that most of our issues are based on repressed sexuality... and some people prefer the fantasy and believe this is not true, cause it's not that painful as Freud show to us.

I don't hate Therapists... I hate the fact that for too long I believed that a Therapist could save my life. The truth is: you're the one responsible for that.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting!

Actually I've tried 8 therapists in my life. Lot of money spent.

First one was a woman, I was 21 years old when started... I was 4 years with her, since I realize that it wasn't leading my anywhere and actually there was some feminism and a mindset to make me become like a pretty little lady man. So I just cancelled the sessions.

The other ones are male therapists, I was at the illusion they would help me solve my problems. But I could clearly see their desire to make you just another sheep in the crowd. And most of them couldn't get deep into the issues I needed to solve. Only cliche phrases: "Find another job", "Stop putting too much weight on your back". But they don't ****ing teach me how could I train my mind to solve my issues.

And all those therapists focused on one thing: not what is best for you... but what they want you to become. Based on their life values, or what they think is right and wrong. But that was not waste of time. Without all those experiences I could never learn how malicious people can be and also it helped me a lot to raise my awareness.

I'm fascinated by psychology... basically on Freud teachings. When I started studying that I understand a lot of things. And if you just talk to anyone who study psychology, you can see that most of them don't like Freud, and prefer other lines of thought. I asked why, and most of them is because Freud said that most of our issues are based on repressed sexuality... and some people prefer the fantasy and believe this is not true, cause it's not that painful as Freud show to us.

I don't hate Therapists... I hate the fact that for too long I believed that a Therapist could save my life. The truth is: you're the one responsible for that.
Anybody can label themselves a Therapist and open a Practice. 4 years is a long time to spend with a Therapist. Sounds like she just wanted the guaranteed income. Most people have around 24 sessions before stopping. Some go back but not drag on for 4 years. That's just crazy!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody can label themselves a Therapist and open a Practice. 4 years is a long time to spend with a Therapist. Sounds like she just wanted the guaranteed income. Most people have around 24 sessions before stopping. Some go back but not drag on for 4 years. That's just crazy!
Yes, I took some time to realize it haha. But they all say that the cure process is a long path ($$$$$) lol.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I took some time to realize it haha. But they all say that the cure process is a long path ($$$$$) lol.
Long indeed. I had 1 Therapist through the NHS (free healthcare in uk) and she was trying to get rid of me after 8 sessions.

1 other Therapist I paid for (older guy, £50ph) held 24 sessions with me and 4 of those were heavy sessions that opened doors that have never been opened.

I reckon I could do with another one to be honest. I'm still not right.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long indeed. I had 1 Therapist through the NHS (free healthcare in uk) and she was trying to get rid of me after 8 sessions.

1 other Therapist I paid for (older guy, £50ph) held 24 sessions with me and 4 of those were heavy sessions that opened doors that have never been opened.

I reckon I could do with another one to be honest. I'm still not right.
There is still some people who cares and want to help. I also learned a lot here in this forum, and in some books that literally changed my perception of life.

Idk if the problem is professionals in Brazil. I think as we're not a first world country, so we do not have proper education in those fields.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is still some people who cares and want to help. I also learned a lot here in this forum, and in some books that literally changed my perception of life.

Idk if the problem is professionals in Brazil. I think as we're not a first world country, so we do not have proper education in those fields.
I think Therapy can be split into two parts.

1) Practical reading, learning and understanding why you do what you do and what it all means.

2) Therapy where you can process your emotions. All a councillor does is listen. They aren't there to give advice as such. Therapy is a safe environment where you can jump, scream, shout and cry if need be. You've got to feel in order to heal.

I also think there is this giant misunderstanding when it comes to Men and Mental Health. Yes.. as a Man do process your emotions and don't bottle up your feelings. This will only make you sick. Also on the flip side to that don't spill your guts and bleed on everyone around you. You may not get back what you expect and some people will use this as a way to further hurt you. Do seek Therapy and let it all out. Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks
Wolf

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its greater than 50% the woman due to entitlement

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

Narcissism is not only normal for a woman but biological in nature.

calling a man narcissistic is a tool. See, men in the feminine imperative are suppose to be givers. Without it, a woman finds it difficult to functionally survive. It doesn’t mean she can’t be trained or learn so that she can have a job, it means she can’t extract enough attention or resources and entertainment. It reverses the roles away from her.

When she reaches the point where she knows her manipulations or vaginal love won’t turn him...he becomes a target for the narcissism slander tool.