Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real Life True Story: AFC turned into a real DJ!

horus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share the following story with you all to show a real life example of how my roomate went from being an AFC to a incredible DJ.

This guy used to date the love of his life for 5 years during his college days and I tell ya, his life revolved around this chick. He gave her everything and more: he cared, he listened, he treated her like a queen, she was the priority in his life. She meant more than anything else in the world to him. Then came the earthquake: he proposed to her to get married and she said no and broke up with him (for reasons which I don't understand). The guy was devasted, he has never experienced more pain before in his life. He told me he used to cry in his sleep every night for almost a year. He almost went into a depression, gained 30 pounds and was a complete wreck to the point that he left the city that he was living in for a year to get away from it all. During this time, he tried his hardest to keep himself busy by focusing on his studies, his hobbies, hanging out with friends, and just moving on with his life. By that time, women had become a low priority for him - he just didn't care anymore.

After the heartache was over, he became a new man. One thing I forgot to add, he is a successful stock broker and a natural salesman. Confidence is an understatement when it comes to describing this person. He has a talent to click with anyone and everyone and people genuinely enjoy being around him, both guys and girls, from young to old. This guy has so much confidence that he has walked into meetings with some of the richest and successful people in the world to sell complicated investment products and has won the business. He's not the best looking kind of guy, but he's built, takes super care of himself, dresses extremely well and carries himself in a demeanor as mix between a crazy and fun guy and the perfect gentleman. He's also very intelligent and very ambitious with everything in his life.

When it comes to women, the guy is a DJ like I have never seen before. Since he broke up with his onenitus almost 5 years ago, he has slept with over 200 women (I'm not kidding about this number) and is dating 6 stunning women at the same time (some of them live in different cities, but he travels quite a bit for his job and sees them there). I was amazed by his success so I had to ask him - what is your secret? And here it goes.......

First off, he told me that the first thing you have to do is accept the fact that all the women in this world that you will come across are b&^$#s (except for your mother and your sister). Even the ones who you think are so nice and sweet have the power to screw you over so you have to protect your heart. Never trust women either. Marriages of 20 years or greater can all be ended in only 15 minutes in a divorce court - be careful. So in a nutshell, don't get emotionally hooked on them because if they screw you over, you won't get hurt, you'll just say "screw them, their loss."

Second, he's a natural salesman so he sells himself to the women. For example, when he goes to see a customer, he has one chance and one chance only to sell his product on the spot. He either makes the sale or not. If he doesn't sell, he doesn't care and stop and analyze because he knows he has such a great product that the next person he sees will buy it. And the one who rejected the sale before will realize what they missed out on eventually once they hear through the grapevine what a great product that was. He applies this analogy to women.

Third, once you have sold yourself to the woman, in the beginning, you have to make them feel like they are the most special thing in the world. He doesn't supplicate to them, but he showers them with compliments, makes them laugh, flirts with them, etc. He even takes them out on dates with they boys, even on first dates. He does not do the usual "let's get to know each other" over dinner, etc. He'll walk up to a chic in a store, says something C&F, gets the number, and takes her out clubbing with the guys on that same night! His friends are clearly a priority. He breaks some of the DJ rules (ie calls on the same day after getting the number, etc.), but when I asked him about that, he said there are no rules. He just goes with whatever comes to his mind.

Finally, once he has the woman, he has to make her feel insecure. She has to sense that he is available, but at the same time, there may be other woman in his life and that he may walk away at any second because he may be more interested in them. She becomes so confused about her feelings and is scared to lose him so she chases after him. This guy is so good that I have seen some women who he picked up (and later found out that they were engaged) call off their wedding because they just met this guy and fell in love with them in only 2 days. I have seen women getting into fights with each other in nightclubs over this guy. He's not a jerk nor does he treat them like crap, he is the epitomy of gentleman, but one who is in demand. Women tell him that they are in love with him to try to keep him, but he doesn't respond back. Last time he has ever said the words I love you in his life was to his onenitus years ago - and you know the rest of the story. As the old saying goes "Men pick, woman choose" but his case, he does the picking and he does the choosing. Amazing!

Sorry if this was a bit of long post, but thought this is an interesting story to show what is always discussed here on these boards - going from AFC to DJ.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that was a great story!

Its too bad that we can't clone this guy and become just as successful.. All of his style looks like a product of lots of trial and error combined with his natural potential talent.

Anyways, it shows that other people have to work hard to become like him!

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, someone should write a book and sell it. id buy it! hahahaa.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

The hardest part of becoming like this guy is to acquire the "salesman" attitude...going from following people to leading them.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your story went from inspirational to BS after you said

"his guy is so good that I have seen some women who he picked up (and later found out that they were engaged) call off their wedding because they just met this guy and fell in love with them in only 2 days."

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This to me sounds like the passage to ultimate loneliness or homosexuality.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't find the prospect of sleeping with 200 women inspiring? How many do you have to sleep with before quality becomes more important than quantity?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too am an advocate of quality over quantity..yet after the same sex ..I switch over to quantitty

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman truly did a number on him. I don't think he's born a new person, he sounds like a heartless person that'll never committ again.

"Never trust women either. Marriages of 20 years or greater can all be ended in only 15 minutes in a divorce court - be careful. So in a nutshell, don't get emotionally hooked on them because if they screw you over, you won't get hurt, you'll just say "screw them, their loss."

That's very sad, how can this be a sucessful story?

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by htemorp
This woman truly did a number on him. I don't think he's born a new person, he sounds like a heartless person that'll never committ again.

"Never trust women either. Marriages of 20 years or greater can all be ended in only 15 minutes in a divorce court - be careful. So in a nutshell, don't get emotionally hooked on them because if they screw you over, you won't get hurt, you'll just say "screw them, their loss."

That's very sad, how can this be a sucessful story?
That's what I mean. If you have to become that jaded to become so good with girls, then I don't think it's a success. Seems to me that he's almost as lonely as some AFCs. He swung too far over to the other side with his trust issues. Ideally, I'd want to be somewhere in between. Able to get almost any girl I want, for the purposes of finding and choosing the special ones.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quantity over Quality is good if you just want to get laid. Which it sounds like he does. Whos to say that he is incapable of being seriously involved? For a while, he may just want to get some which is my goal until the mid-late 20s when IMO, its time to find a good, attractive woman (22-24 if I'm 26-28 most likely is my plan) It could come earlier or later but don't dismiss this guy based off what you don't know.