Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real-life example of email conversation to date

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Hey party peoples.

There are countless posts made by guys asking about ****y/funny, what to say in email, how to act, etc etc. Don't know why I didn't do this before but here's a real example for those guys who are wondering. A little background...

Started talkin to this girl through match.com. She's 25, half asian/half white, very artsy, petite, and cute as fvck. Most guys here would give her an 8.5.

We started chatting through AIM after the initial email exchange through match.com and at one point she said that if I wanted to call that her number was xxxxxx. So I called. But we started talking a bit too much. Too comfortable. I decided to pull back. It worked. She found me on MySpace...even though I never told her I was on it. Which means she went searching for me. Once she found me there she emailed me.

I am Razorblade Romance and she is Cherry. Don't bother looking either of us up, I already changed my Username and hers is completely different. Here's the email exchange through MySpace...

Date: Dec 9, 2004 09:52 PM

Hey.
Looks like we hang out in the same places.
I'm actually new to this site. Add me to your friends unless they are only for the priveledged...cuz I'm trying to make my friend list look better.

J/K

Date: Dec 9, 2004 11:02 PM

Uhhh, do I know you??

Date: Dec 10, 2004 09:03 AM

Nope.
Wrong Number.
= )

Date: Dec 10, 2004 09:07 AM

Ha.

So typical of a Capricorn.

Date: Dec 10, 2004 09:26 AM

What's THAT supposed to mean?
Mind you I was born on a cusp of SAG. I'm not all Cappy.
Hey. In your picture...you do look like Eminem. ;-)

Date: Dec 10, 2004 10:03 AM

Cusp of SAG? Man, I should have known.

Eminem huh...well then you're gonna be my groupie and hang on my arm while I spit rhyhmes on the corner of Thornton and Fremont Boulevard. You lucky girl. All the girls will be jealous of you! Of course, wear something sexy. NO granny panties. Being seen with a girl who's panty lines are visible will ruin my rapper rep.

Date: Dec 10, 2004 10:07 AM

Actually Eminem isn't my thing.
And I like granny panties. They are comfortable.
;-)

Date: Dec 10, 2004 11:01 AM

Yuck.

Date: Dec 10, 2004 11:46 AM

Ha!
You try being a female for a day and tell me which you prefer. Not granny, really...but the full butt thing. I'll wear a thong, but spend most of my time picking the string out of my ass. Hate that stuff! I look good in whatever I wear (not vain)...so don't give me ****. ;-)

Date: Dec 10, 2004 12:07 PM

Too bad about the parachute panties. Tell you what. If we meet up, you promise to always wear thongs and I'll promise not to make fun of you too much when you're picking your ass.

Thong --> ME ---> RAWR!!!
Maternity underwear --> ME --> :*(

Date: Dec 10, 2004 12:21 PM

You're a prick.

Okay....yeah. I THOUGHT you were cool. ;-)
Not one to actually go out with the losers I meet on match.com, and you, I was actually considering. Something about you made me think that I could relate. Now I have peeled through the onion layer, and I can see your true colors. (LOL)

You made me laugh though, but I can tell you're an ass.
So, when did you want to go for coffee again? And no- I will not wear a thong for you. Prove to me that I actually want to be sexy for you and I will, but for now-
lol...;-)

Date: Dec 10, 2004 12:47 PM

Ok ok, I suppose we can go to coffee. Sunday works best for me. How does 5pm sound?

------------------

We ended up going for coffee yesterday (sunday) at the place I always bring girls. She offered to pay for my coffee. I accepted. Good times, b!tches. Good times. Word.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
gotta say, those were some excellent pimp skills at work son! You need to do some more examples of your masterful pimpology. This is the kinda shiit I like to see!!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Did she wear a thong? :D
Haha, didn't have time to find out. We met up at 5 but I had another date scheduled for 6:30.

If you're interested to know, the second girl didn't wear a thong :(

She wore those panties that are stylish right now for some reason. Those shorts looking things. Girls like em but I don't know why. No big deal. I was too busy fvckin her to really care. hah.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
soma your the email pimp, help my ass out in my realtime message post!!!