“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Real-life example of email conversation to date

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Hey party peoples.

There are countless posts made by guys asking about ****y/funny, what to say in email, how to act, etc etc. Don't know why I didn't do this before but here's a real example for those guys who are wondering. A little background...

Started talkin to this girl through match.com. She's 25, half asian/half white, very artsy, petite, and cute as fvck. Most guys here would give her an 8.5.

We started chatting through AIM after the initial email exchange through match.com and at one point she said that if I wanted to call that her number was xxxxxx. So I called. But we started talking a bit too much. Too comfortable. I decided to pull back. It worked. She found me on MySpace...even though I never told her I was on it. Which means she went searching for me. Once she found me there she emailed me.

I am Razorblade Romance and she is Cherry. Don't bother looking either of us up, I already changed my Username and hers is completely different. Here's the email exchange through MySpace...


From: Cherry
Date: Dec 9, 2004 09:52 PM

Hey.
Looks like we hang out in the same places.
I'm actually new to this site. Add me to your friends unless they are only for the priveledged...cuz I'm trying to make my friend list look better.

J/K


From: Razorblade Romance
Date: Dec 9, 2004 11:02 PM

Uhhh, do I know you??


From: Cherry
Date: Dec 10, 2004 09:03 AM

Nope.
Wrong Number.
= )


From: Razorblade Romance
Date: Dec 10, 2004 09:07 AM

Ha.

So typical of a Capricorn.


From: Cherry
Date: Dec 10, 2004 09:26 AM

What's THAT supposed to mean?
Mind you I was born on a cusp of SAG. I'm not all Cappy.
Hey. In your picture...you do look like Eminem. ;-)


From: Razorblade Romance
Date: Dec 10, 2004 10:03 AM

Cusp of SAG? Man, I should have known.

Eminem huh...well then you're gonna be my groupie and hang on my arm while I spit rhyhmes on the corner of Thornton and Fremont Boulevard. You lucky girl. All the girls will be jealous of you! Of course, wear something sexy. NO granny panties. Being seen with a girl who's panty lines are visible will ruin my rapper rep.


From: Cherry
Date: Dec 10, 2004 10:07 AM

Actually Eminem isn't my thing.
And I like granny panties. They are comfortable.
;-)


From: Razorblade Romance
Date: Dec 10, 2004 11:01 AM

Yuck.


From: Cherry
Date: Dec 10, 2004 11:46 AM

Ha!
You try being a female for a day and tell me which you prefer. Not granny, really...but the full butt thing. I'll wear a thong, but spend most of my time picking the string out of my ass. Hate that stuff! I look good in whatever I wear (not vain)...so don't give me ****. ;-)


From: Razorblade Romance
Date: Dec 10, 2004 12:07 PM

Too bad about the parachute panties. Tell you what. If we meet up, you promise to always wear thongs and I'll promise not to make fun of you too much when you're picking your ass.

Thong --> ME ---> RAWR!!!
Maternity underwear --> ME --> :*(


From: Cherry
Date: Dec 10, 2004 12:21 PM

You're a prick.

Okay....yeah. I THOUGHT you were cool. ;-)
Not one to actually go out with the losers I meet on match.com, and you, I was actually considering. Something about you made me think that I could relate. Now I have peeled through the onion layer, and I can see your true colors. (LOL)

You made me laugh though, but I can tell you're an ass.
So, when did you want to go for coffee again? And no- I will not wear a thong for you. Prove to me that I actually want to be sexy for you and I will, but for now-
lol...;-)


From: Razorblade Romance
Date: Dec 10, 2004 12:47 PM

Ok ok, I suppose we can go to coffee. Sunday works best for me. How does 5pm sound?


------------------


We ended up going for coffee yesterday (sunday) at the place I always bring girls. She offered to pay for my coffee. I accepted. Good times, b!tches. Good times. Word.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
gotta say, those were some excellent pimp skills at work son! You need to do some more examples of your masterful pimpology. This is the kinda shiit I like to see!!
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by squirrels
Did she wear a thong? :D
Haha, didn't have time to find out. We met up at 5 but I had another date scheduled for 6:30.

If you're interested to know, the second girl didn't wear a thong :(

She wore those panties that are stylish right now for some reason. Those shorts looking things. Girls like em but I don't know why. No big deal. I was too busy fvckin her to really care. hah.
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
soma your the email pimp, help my ass out in my realtime message post!!!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top