Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real life Anime GF

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someday in the future, when they perfect some sort of AI huminoids, they could be made to look every way imaginable. Imagine Stepford Wives meets anime. A slight cartoonish quality with exagerated desireable features like huge eyes and lashes, lips, breast, a$$ rounder and curvier than any black girl, smart, intelligent, adjustable pvssy, temperature, wetness and tightness wise, i snever a b!tch, isn't jealouse - basically every beneficial thing you could ever want and more. Would you be into this? Would you prefer it over a real woman? Would you add it too you collection?

This is certainly coming, given society doesn't destroy itself before then. The Japanese (of course) are working on this right now) Thoughts?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you some nuclear powered super troll from the future sent back in time to troll us? This is a stupid and pointless thread.

sagexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Scion, but i will also add that it will be boring to have someone obey your every command.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love anime, but you're really making me question my hobbies now.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys use the use of the term Troll, so liberally that you basically call anyone making any out of the box threads a Troll. Why dont you look up on Google what a troll actually is and does. This is not a troll thread, and has nothing to do with trolling.

If you check out Michio Kaku on Youtube, and watch the Visions of the future series, he goes into this. In the future there will be robots that are going to be like superhumans. They did a study where they showed children of different ages a sophisticated robot and asked if they would rather hang out with the robot, or their friend. They all chose the robots.

We are enamored with amazing inventions and super intelligent human like robots are going to be completely integrated into our lifestyles, like it or not.

I am simply asking if you would be more interested in a huminoid robot that would have the sexy exaggerated features of an Anime or other type of animation. In other words, if you could fvck a real life insanely hot cartoon girl, would you want to. I sure as **** would.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if I was born in another era, but now I'm quite glad that I've been born now before people start marrying robots. Having a spouse that listens to everything that I say with no objection whatsoever? That would be godly...for a week. I might sound crazy but imperfection and rejection actually make me feel human. I'd probably get bored with the robot, cheat on her with other way too perfect robots, then I'd probably end up just killing myself because living a too perfect life would bore me. To be honest it sounds like a 30 year old virgin's dream.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your kinda missing the point. If you wanted a b!tch robot, you could program her that way. You could program her on a typical female moon cycle if you wanted to. The point here isn't would you want to marry it or have an ltr.

Just - "If you could bring an anime character to live through robot technology, would you want to fvck her?" Thats all. Simple question

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistic said:
Just - "If you could bring an anime character to live through robot technology, would you want to fvck her?" Thats all. Simple question
Hell to the yes. I've seen some chicks on anime shows that just make me go, "If only chicks were actually like this." Subservient, ditzy but capable, down for whatever, ultra-feminine, and best of all...sizzling hot.

Although I'd definitely have to go for one of the chicks from one of those adult anime films like Akira or Ghost in the Shell. I have a feeling if I tried to bang a real version of one of those sex kittens from Tenchi Muyo! or Dragon Ball Z, I may run into some LMR that even the most seasoned PUA's would have trouble breaking through.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
Maybe if I was born in another era, but now I'm quite glad that I've been born now before people start marrying robots. Having a spouse that listens to everything that I say with no objection whatsoever? That would be godly...for a week. I might sound crazy but imperfection and rejection actually make me feel human. I'd probably get bored with the robot, cheat on her with other way too perfect robots, then I'd probably end up just killing myself because living a too perfect life would bore me. To be honest it sounds like a 30 year old virgin's dream.
Man marries videogame character in Japan

German Man Marries His Dying Cat

Man Marries Dog

Welcome to the future.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. You fags want to screw cartoons and robots?:eek: Talk about losers...:rolleyes:

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it for the same reasons that I wouldn't bang a Real Doll. In order to feel like a man, I need resistance. The programmed kind wouldn't work for me either, because psychologically I'd know she wouldn't be doing it of her own accord. Also I get off on making chicks climax, for real. You can simulate all you want, but there is great pleasure in pleasure giving - and how the hell do you pleasure a robot? You really can't.

This fantasy is for guys who only care about getting their rocks off and treat women like masturbatory sex objects. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just sayin, I'm not one of em!

This is a valid issue though and I dont think you are trolling at all. People wont really start to see it for another couple of decades, but there is already talk of the ethical implications of marriage between men and robots. I'm not sure what's more disturbing, that these conversations are being had, or the fact that a lot of guys are actually into it.. creepy!