Real IOI's.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We get alot of questions on this website regarding IOI. Many people ask what exactly is an IOI.

She agreed to go on a date with me.
She kissed me.
She called me at 3 am.
She talks to me on IM everyday.
She smiled at me.
She said I have nice arms.

A woman can give you these IOI and still have a low interest level in you. Thats right fellas. Woman now a days have become master communicators and seducers, they crave attention like a kid craves sugar. They could have a guy believing they have a high interest level when in reality they have a low interest level. The woman of today especially younger ones can kiss you and have a low interest level in you. They just love the attention and power this gives them when you try to take it to the next level which is sex.

TO ALL THE GUYS OUT THERE. This is very important never assume a girl has a high interest level in you unless you fvcked her or she sucked your dik. Its very easy to mistake an attention move from a true IOI. Fvcking a girl is the only true IOI. The rest of the 100 IOI pale in comparison to that one IOI. I don't care if she slept in your bed naked............ The no.1 IOI is when you fvck her.

Remember don't put too much stock into a girl until you have fvcked her.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make a valid point, but how is agreeing to go out on a date not an IOI? She kissed you, yet she isn't interested?

I understand what you're trying to say. But, if a woman kisses you, there IS a level of interest or attraction.

Some of these may not be glaring, and they might night mean your getting laid tomorrow. For the most part though, they indicate interest.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
You make a valid point, but how is agreeing to go out on a date not an IOI? She kissed you, yet she isn't interested?

I understand what you're trying to say. But, if a woman kisses you, there IS a level of interest or attraction.

Some of these may not be glaring, and they might night mean your getting laid tomorrow. For the most part though, they indicate interest.
Well of course there is an interest if they agree to go on a date with you. But it could be a low level of interest. How many guys do you know that go out on dates and are so pathetic they can't even get a kiss close. If a woman kisses you that means they at least have a low interest in you as opposed to no interest. Yes, these things I mentioned in the thread indicate at least a low level of interest, but just because a girl does these things does not indicate a high level of interest.

I am not saying to discard girls if they don't fvck you. But what I am saying is don't assume high interest level until they do.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
You make a valid point, but how is agreeing to go out on a date not an IOI?
because women crave attention and free things and they can get it from these sad Simps and AFCs

One of my fukk buddies goes on dinner dates with different men every weekend. They take her out to a restaurant, pay for the meal, buy her drinks to get her loosen up and at the end of the date all they get is a "thank you" and a friendly hug. I come over 20 mins after he drops her off at home and fukk the sh1t out of her. :woo:

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, but if you want success you can't think about this possibility. If it looks like an IOI, you should act like it's an IOI, period. If you're gonna second-guess IOIs, you're never gonna get any.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
You're right, but if you want success you can't think about this possibility. If it looks like an IOI, you should act like it's an IOI, period. If you're gonna second-guess IOIs, you're never gonna get any.
Yeah this is a great point you make. Of course you should assume IOI, but i see alot of guys getting all bent out of shape for a girl that they never even fvcked. My point is that don't assume a girl has a high interest level in you until you have fvcked her.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
A woman will even fvck you and not really have a high interest in you. This is only relevant if you want to keep fvcking her or are interested in a realtionship though.