Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real interest vs taking advantage?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think that I understand this topic. I am still a Nice Guy under the redpill wraps and have trouble to see this in the moment it is occuring.

How would one differentiate real interest from women just trying taking advantage of you?

Imagine you are working somewhere and you have this new cute coworker that is just starting out. You fancy her and she asks you to do some minor things like showing how one does certain things here and there in the workplace. At first you think she is fancying you since you get mixed signals and maybe some interest signs unrelated to the work but later you realise that she is just using you for her benefit.

For me this realisation comes later than I like to admit.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Separate employment interactions from those that happen in real life.
If she’s a new employee and needs help treat her as you would another man. It’s only job instruction help.

If you get the hots for a new woman at work only because she exists, it spells desperation, so get out more and meet new wome in your free time…

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime a girl has been 100% legit interested in me, she’s never asked me for any favors. Big or small. Not in the beginning stage I mean, if we started dating that’s a different story. However, every girl I wasn’t dating that asked me for favors they had no interest in me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime a girl has been 100% legit interested in me, she’s never asked me for any favors. Big or small. Not in the beginning stage I mean, if we started dating that’s a different story. However, every girl I wasn’t dating that asked me for favors they had no interest in me.
"Interest" girls are actually trying to do stuff for you, be around you, be with you...

Another type of "interest" is that gossipy want to be in your business interest. So it will fake some interest to get into your affairs.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what kind of favours they are asking. Sometimes women play dumb just so they can get close to a guy they fancy. However, a woman who is truly interested in you will usually offer to do things for you.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F**k dating coworkers man. The only reason they are there is to get paid and they have to be civil with you if they want to keep their job. Some guys confuse this behavior as “interest” when it really isn’t. At work you should focus on getting the job done, not dating.

If you have enough abundance outside of work, you won’t see these female coworkers as anything more than coworkers.

If a girl is genuinely interested it won’t be because you did something for her. In fact, the way that women are wired these days, they probably get turned on if you deny them help and make them fend for themselves.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Often times a girl who has medium interest in you will test your strength by toying with you like this and trying to get your compliance. You should always respond by being light, fun, and playful by not complying with her and instead asking her to comply to you instead. This show of strength can really ignite a woman's desire, but don't do it for that reason - do it because it's the RIGHT way to respond to compliance tests. "Test" is not the best word because it frames it being something you are given and must pass - really it's just another form of flirting and social games. You have to learn to laugh, smile, and enjoy them.

Often times, this kind of behavior is most-common at the work place because girls know they can't/shouldn't date co-workers, but they are emotional beings and get bored without a little bit of drama. So this kind of banter/flirting/teasing/game-playing is what they do. If you engage with it, try to keep it at just that. Don't think or desire for it to escalate into something more.... not at the work place. Women are notorious for pushing the boundaries and escalating things and then once they become upset/jealous for ANY reason at all, they report you to HR and you are out of a job and could have lasting consequences on finding another job.