Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ready to Ask a gGirl to Prom

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok here's the deal.

I'm going to ask this HB 9 to prom soon (this week or next week).

A small obstacle...

I haven't talked to her or seen her ins 2 weeks approximately. I've been busy as hell and spent my lunch time mostly in the library on schoolwork/club work instead of eating with her and my friends.

So i guess this is a pretty dumb question, but hey i'm a dj in training and i just wanna double check.

Plan:

i am going to ask if she's going with anyone yet. Then I will ask her out.

how's that sound? should i talk to her first? create some comfort??

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Soften her up with some random fluff talk. Don't go straight into asking her to prom, just try to steer the conversation toward the prom topic. If she says no, don't get all pissed off, like "Fine, I didn't want to go to prom with you anyway.," or some random crap like that. I've seen it happen and the guy just looks like a ****head.

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember askin my date to prom last year. I was in her class evry day and saw her almost evry morning. For over a week i was going to ask her but just talked and it never came up. Finally i was talking to her and just asked her. I was a little nervous but am glad i did it.

My advice is just start up a convorsation and ask her casually if she wants to go with you. It's really not a big deal.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by applaya
I remember askin my date to prom last year. I was in her class evry day and saw her almost evry morning. For over a week i was going to ask her but just talked and it never came up. Finally i was talking to her and just asked her. I was a little nervous but am glad i did it.

My advice is just start up a convorsation and ask her casually if she wants to go with you. It's really not a big deal.
hey thanks for that experience.

I think I'm going to start eating with them again and just bring it up whenever we're walking or alone. Then I will ask her casually.

Don't worry. If I get turned down, I'll say, "well that's cool. Have fun with whoever you're going with :) " then keep talking to her or something.