"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ready for school

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
New clothes? Check.
Newly polished/cleaned car? Check.
New haircut? Check.
New cologne? Check.

New DJ attitude? You bet your 4$$ it's checked.

I am so ready for school, hell yeah. This is going to be one fun year, big senior. I start Wednesday, wish me luck :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Hell yeah man. I start tomorrow... It's gonna be a blast. There are 3 girls I want to get numbers from the first day. My senior year is going to kick @ss. :D
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
this reminds me of that movie fight club , its like he had all of his furniture and his condiments then all that shyt blew up and its like WTF now?

but yeah i have no money right and school starts in 2 or 3 days or something , i have no new cloths my hair grew from my last cut, and i was thinking about asking for money to buy some shyt but its like do i really need to get new cloths and a new cut to be READY for school?

ahh i dunno
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
but its like do i really need to get new cloths and a new cut to be READY for school?
No, but if you wanna be ready for those cute freshmen girls, those things are essential. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
yeah but thats bull shyt

but hey, i guees thats what you need now a days to get a lookj back, ha
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
I know Fvck having to buy new school clothes for the first day if people dont like what ive bought over the summer or whatnot then they can kiss my @$$ becuase in high school you know people have cars insurance and gas they have to pay for and i think thats more important then clothes becuase you make you, your clothes dont make you...
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
But clothing gives first impressions. No matter if you like it or not.

Think about it. If you see someone with black lipstick, black clothing, dyed hair, etc. You think Goth.

If you see someone dressed up all nice. Polo's, AB, etc. You think Prep.

The list goes on, skaters, etc.


So, dress the way you want to be :)
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
adequate school supplies: check?

the better you're doing in class the more fun you'll have, and will convey itself to the people around you.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by The Bishop
the better you're doing in class the more fun you'll have, and will convey itself to the people around you.
Why aren't we all nerds then? :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
clothing only gives thoes kind of impressions if you generalize people in certain catagorys, and give labels and shyt

if somebody sees a white guy with baggy pants they say OOOOOOO WIGGER ELERT

fawk that though maybe he got chased by a wolf and the wolf caught him and ripped his belt of, ate it, before he came to school, haahh
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by Engetsu
Why aren't we all nerds then? :p
uh, you dont have to be a nerd to do well in school... not sure what your question is
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Well, you just stated that the people who do the best in class are the ones who have the most fun, which is not necessarily true. I've been at the top of my class during my 5 years of high school (that's how it works here) and I didn't have *that* much fun... Even though I had no academic worries, I wasn't always happy about my situation, although I managed to make a whole lot of friends during my last 2 years.

I just wanted to clear that up.

My three cents.
 

Quarters

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Mont-Real
Started school last week...got quite a few new numbers, around 10, from girls i just started talking to, the new girls or just girls that changed their cellular plan with another company. Teachers? Well...they're either boring or acting like a real b*tch, I think I only have one or two interesting ones. I bought my clothes and my other stuff I needed. Now is too late for preperation, it's pimperation time !

My two cents.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Tomorrow I'm gonna be decked out in a Hollister t-shirt with a button up over it and some American Eagle khakis with an Express for Men metal/leather bracelet and my silver Armitron watch and my Lugz boots.

Tomorrow is going to be such a good day :D :D :D I haven't felt this good about going to school in... forever ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
really? what if you dont have that , what ? are you gonna have a bad day?
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
this reminds me of that movie fight club , its like he had all of his furniture and his condiments then all that shyt blew up and its like WTF now?
*while almost crying* When you buy that couch you say to yourself, okay no matter what happens I have the couch thing covered and now this

lol, I luv that movie.


Well regarding the topic the thread has turned to, I go to a private school so uniqueness is frowned upon (well at least it seems that way) at least this year I get to wear a polo shirt and khaki's, as opposed to one of those button up shirts.

I think The reason people feel better when they have on expensive clothes is cuz they feel like they're worth more. I member my friend passsing up on some $60 Iverson jersey and I ask "Why" and he says "It isn't authentic, or it would cost more money".... WTF? It fools half the people that come in the place, and the people you are trying to impress (chicks) wouldn't notice anyway and if they did you can bust them on their fake Louis Vuttion bag
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by Engetsu
Well, you just stated that the people who do the best in class are the ones who have the most fun, which is not necessarily true. I've been at the top of my class during my 5 years of high school (that's how it works here) and I didn't have *that* much fun... Even though I had no academic worries, I wasn't always happy about my situation, although I managed to make a whole lot of friends during my last 2 years.

I just wanted to clear that up.

My three cents.
I kind of understand where you're coming from, and although my situation is somewhat like yours (4.0, four 5's on Ap tests, etc.), I must say that I dont see how i can enjoy high school any more right now. It would certainly be questionable for me to state that "doing badly in school will make you enjoy it more", right?

Yes, working your a$$ off day in and day out sucks from time to time, but knowing you've got your homework done makes it a little easier to get up in the morning each day, dont you agree?
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Yeah The Bishop, I agree with you, there's absolutely no stress on me on passing, the stress is whether I get an above-90% average or not.

On the other hand, it wouldn't be my place to say that school isn't fun if you're close to flunking every subject, I've never really been in that situation, and maybe the people who are stress ten times as much as me, it just doesn't show as much when they speak.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
really? what if you dont have that , what ? are you gonna have a bad day?
You have a lot better day when people say "Hey Shizam you look great, new clothes?" Regardless I'm always havin a good time :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top