Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reading to much could fuuucked up your game

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score

i was reading this in article and i dont know if it's true but i think that reading to much could fuucked up your game...correct me if ia m wrong....

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's nice, go back to the high school forum, thanks.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
any opinions other than stupid comments?:p

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well isnt that funny DeathDealer, the newbi which has probably got a very weak game, is already dissing people form highschool just because he is troling the boards. firstly im sure most of the people in highschool board are better then you DeathDealer.

as for the original comment, i guess that would really depend, i mean you do need practice, but more reading means more experince, which is good, but if you read too much i guess maybe you will start to over anylise which can be bad. So over reading has good and bad sides, i do not know if it would really set you back, im sure there will be a lot of mixed oppinions on this.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
tanks for your opinion........:)

:confused:

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously someone who only reads theory and never practices will not be good. This applies to DJing, basketball, golf, videogames, anything. This is common sense.

It has nothing to do with "reading too much", it has to do with "not practicing enough".

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading only gives you a process; it does not and cannot give you the will and desire to use it.

No process, however comprehensive or foolproof, can work with a weak or nonexistent will.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
It has nothing to do with "reading too much", it has to do with "not practicing enough".
Couldn't agree more. This thread's a little useless.