"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Reading through some of my posts and wow I was in a bad mood yikes.

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
You're more ahead of the game than most. We've all put our mouth in motion before putting our brain in gear. The smart ones will realize their f*ck ups (and I've sure had my share as well).
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,866
Learning to identify where your brain is before posting something def critical to posting here and talking to women. I don't know why I was so pissed earlier or about what.
It's because you're very heavily brainwashed. This is your primary issue, not self-discipline. Learn to think for yourself. You can start by asking questions that challenge your presumptions. Play the Devil's Advocate about what you think you "know".

I feel sorry for your girlfriend. You'll learn very shortly, in days if not weeks, that you're very much on the wrong side of history.

Game doesn't mean sh1t when we're in the middle of a worldwide communist takeover attempt.
 
Last edited:

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
154
Reaction score
58
Age
28
It's because you're very heavily brainwashed. This is your primary issue, not self-discipline. Learn to think for yourself. You can start by asking questions that challenge your presumptions. Play the Devil's Advocate about what you think you "know".

I feel sorry for your girlfriend. You'll learn very shortly, in days if not weeks, that you're very much on the wrong side of history.

Game doesn't mean sh1t when we're in the middle of a worldwide communist takeover attempt.
Dude we're not in a worldwide communist takeover attempt I was raised by soviet communist standards. I'm Eastern European. This pu**ified snowflake s**t happening that's not communism dude that's socialism. Socialism is for Pus***ies
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Messages
434
Reaction score
332
Age
33
It’s ok I’ve made some pretty bad posts
It’s all in the game of learning yourself and learning from the mistakes.
 
Top