"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Reading or studying in bookstores, cafe's starbucks

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I do this every morning before I go to my studio. I sit at a starbucks or other coffee shop and read. If I want to mingle I will go to one where alot of people interact.

What you do is get a good book that you really want to read and just post up and start reading. Look around everynow and then for a cute girl. Try to make eye contact with her. Usually she will be studying or working on something if she has been there a while which makes a great introduction/opening.


A few months ago, I helped my buddy make a bridge to a woman who was sitting at starbucks with her daughter. She had been giving my boy the looks after we sat down....so I leaned over and opened up the convo for him. I think I made a comment about her daughter...and she ended up belonging to a exercise studio where I teach a once a week high intensity workout. So you never know who you might meet but it's always fun.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top