Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reading Material

Azul305

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone! Looking to jump start my game for 2017 (i've fallen off in the worst way). Any suggestions for reading material to start off with? Years ago I read several books/ebooks (which helped tremendously) and i'm looking to get back where I previously was. Would appreciate any advice that you guys can provide. Thanks in advance!

P.S I'm going start off with Pook's ebook... any other suggestions?

Dan Bautista

Don Juan
Reaction score
48 Laws of Power, The Hero With a Thousand Faces and Ego is the Enemy (Ryan Holiday). I haven't gotten to reading any of those yet but I managed to skim through "Ego is the Enemy" and it was a great read from what I collected. The other two books have had great reviews coming from other readers everywhere.

Azul305

Reaction score
After re-reading my post I should of specified for "picking up girls". I actually have 48/50 laws of power... great books.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Models is good if you want to be more authentic. Lots of people mention the art of seduction.
I tried reading the way of the superior male but I hated it. A whole book of fortune cookie quotes.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All of Robert Greene's book

Think and Grow Rich

The way of the superior man

The Charisma Myth

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
After re-reading my post I should of specified for "picking up girls". I actually have 48/50 laws of power... great books.
For a complete, holistic, lifestyle approach:

Carlos Xuma: secrets of the alpha male.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
48 laws of power,outliers the story of success,48 laws of money,the secret,and for fun:diaries of an oxygen thief

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Models and also the best experience is going out there and practicing what you've learnt.

The best form of practice is approaching and conversing with females in real life, that way you will further improve your skills and confidence.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just reading pick up books is kind of lame. Read some classics to that stand the test of time:
Catcher in the Rye
To kill a Mockingbird
Lord of the Flies
Flowers for Algernon
Etc.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catcher in the rye at Xmas you might end up topping yourself. I d suggest a couple that r even more foundational.

The will power instinct
The power of habit

Both r Science based examinations of how best to change your behaviour so u will not "...Drop way off" again. It's great that you're stepping back into the ring. A lot of people reflect and plan at this time of year and then backslide because they try and use willpower as their fuel instead of habit.