Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reading indicators of interest IOIs

albasiero

Reaction score
Can you recommend some resources on how to read the indicators of interest IOIs?
I think one of the biggest mistake I do is I don't pay attention to the signals of interest from girls and I waste time on girls that are not interested in me. And in the same time I waste opportunities when I don't see the IOIs some girls show to me.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you recommend some resources on how to read the indicators of interest IOIs?
I think one of the biggest mistake I do is I don't pay attention to the signals of interest from girls and I waste time on girls that are not interested in me. And in the same time I waste opportunities when I don't see the IOIs some girls show to me.
If they come and sit in your lap they're interested. If they avoid eye contact and keep as far away as possible, they're not.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Everyone and their dog have written books about it. Some are better than others. Corey Wayne does fairly well with "How to be a 3% Man". But he isn't the only one out there. Just go on YouTube and search for "Women Signs of Interest",...knock yourself out.

Most guys do not get them often enough to know what they look like. In other words they don't get them to begin with, so there isn't anything to look for, nothing to learn from.

If you want to watch it in action find some guy out in public that all the chicks go "gaga" over and watch how they are around him and what they do,...then compare that to how they act and behave around you. It ain't rocket science and it ain't hard to figure out. If someone is interested in you they will put effort into getting your attention and will jump at any opportunity to spend time with you.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you catch a woman looking at you more than once, she's interested. High interest women will make sure that you know they are interested in you. This may be as simple as making sure that eye contact happens.

Just as important in being able to spot the IOIs, is being present so that you actually see them. Stop thinking about it and just observe without trying to read into it. Whatever "reading" you do into IOIs is your projection and not necessarily reality.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number one indicator of interest is proximity. How close is she? Does she move away if you get close? Does she pull away if you touch her?

All of this will tell you far more than words ever could.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bat soup
I get what you mean and the male brain wants to break it down to 1 of many. And simplify.
Unfortuanately its not that easy. Tounge in mouth is probably your quickest indicator.
But many guys as you read here at SS misread IOIs by going of just 1. It is always better to look for clusters.

Playing with the hair and a glance could mean 1 thing and playing with the hair and a smile + ,the glance in my experience is another completely.
Some signals are subtle and easily missed. Others could mean something or could mean nothing, plus of course women like to give false signals to men just to bait them into giving them attention and freebies.

Obviously if you get to the point of kissing and beyond, you're no longer in doubt. But you can't just jump ahead to that point. So I find that seeing how a woman reacts to simple proximity and light touching is the best way of finding out if there's real interest or if she's full of shhiiit.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why on a date it's important to sit next to the woman instead of across from them. Even starting with something simple and cheesy and elementary like clinking glasses together or high fiving them over something you agree on just to initiate SOME kind of contact, and then just slowly escalate.

Find something on their body and compliment it whether it's an earing or their shirt or tattoo or whatever, and then when they show it off to you which they should if they're not weird or totally uninterested, there's another chance for subtle contact and just see how they respond. Done it many times. You have to build it up slowly.

Obviously if you're at a bar, which is my go to first date, and the bartender asks if you both want another round, pay attention to how she reacts to getting another drink whether she's a big drinker or not. Just any excuse to prolong the date a few more minutes.

All women kiss differently, but when I go for the initial kiss, I NEVER use tongue, just a regular kiss and see how THEY kiss back. You'll be surprised how many will stick their tongues down YOUR throat first!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, but how does this work outside of the strip club?
These are the extremes and then there is everything in between. The closer she is, the more she pursues/avoids contact tells you her level of interest.

And, of course, you can also test this out by coming close yourself and seeing how she reacts.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is trust your gut. Don't waste time wondering if a chick is interested, assume she is and just go talk to her. Most of this lizard brain stuff is sub-conscious anyway. Don't waste time trying to rationalize emotional decision making.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
The one I recomended is unique. Its why it was recomended by a succesful guy in this sphere. I dont peddle garbage. Only the best content.
Exacly why a female perspective is appreciated.
No, you'll never get the truth. She will describe to you (a guy) what she wants the "good beta" to be,...the Beta Provider side of Hypergamy. Then she will later go babble with her girlfriends about the Hawt Alpha Guy that she wishes she could jump in bed with.
Wrong guys get them all the time. Constently. This is BP thinking. If you would get your ego out of your azz for 30 seconds you might get it. The guy is new. Chill out a bit huh homie? Ffs
No they don't. Because the women aren't attracted to them. The women aren't going to show IOIs to guys they aren't interested in. Data scraped from the online dating sites showed that women think 80% of men are below average in attractiveness. You walk into a club with a couple hundred people in them and you see only a small handful of the "hottest" guys getting the attention. The rest of the guys are drooling at the chick next to him while she stares at her phone the whole time unless she is one of the "lucky" ones to get close to the "Hawt Guy". Most are just tolerating the guys they are with till a better option comes along. Women's perspectives are twisted and screwed up from being told by feminist all their lives, "You go girl!",..."Whoo Hoo!",..."You can have it all!",..."You deserve the best (even if she is a 3 or 4)". Then throw the "Body Positivity" thing in there along with that, and you have land whales thinking they deserve a Hollywood a-lister. I'm not giving the OP a hard time, most isn't his fault,...but I am giving him the cold hard truth of reality. Their lack of attraction to him is not due to him (and most other) being unattractive,...they are unattractive to him because they are screwed up in the head.

My perspective comes from the "Godfather of the Red Pill", Rollo Tomassi who coined the term and defined the term Red Pill,...so there isn't anything Blue Pill about it. Saying my thinking is Blue Pill has got to be one of the dumbest things you've ever said to me. I think you ought to know me better than that by now.