"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Reading for Modern Game

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,858
Reaction score
2,496
Pretty self explanatory post. I have been searching so don’t flame me :)

is there a book or link to get up to speed on the latest in Game?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The Rational Male: The Players Handbook

This book was published in April 2022, as a follow up to 2013's "The Rational Male"


Did you ever read Roosh's "Game", "Day Bang", or "Bang" before Roosh unpublished them?

"Day Bang", published in 2011, was the book that served as the foundation for my daygame effort. I read "Day Bang" soon after it was published. "Bang" was published in 2007, and was meant to be a night game focused book on how to bang American 6-7 range chicks. 2018's "Game" was intended to serve as an update to "Bang" and "Day Bang". Roosh had a massive religious conversion in 2019 and unpublished all those books.

Did you ever read "The Game" (2005) or "Mystery Method" (2007)?

2020's "The Unplugged Alpha" has some good game knowledge is it, but I would call it more inner game focused than outer game focused. Something like "Mystery Method" or "Bang" is all outer game.
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,858
Reaction score
2,496
The Rational Male: The Players Handbook

This book was published in April 2022, as a follow up to 2013's "The Rational Male"


Did you ever read Roosh's "Game", "Day Bang", or "Bang" before Roosh unpublished them?

"Day Bang", published in 2011, was the book that served as the foundation for my daygame effort. I read "Day Bang" soon after it was published. "Bang" was published in 2007, and was meant to be a night game focused book on how to bang American 6-7 range chicks. 2018's "Game" was intended to serve as an update to "Bang" and "Day Bang". Roosh had a massive religious conversion in 2019 and unpublished all those books.

Did you ever read "The Game" (2005) or "Mystery Method" (2007)?

2020's "The Unplugged Alpha" has some good game knowledge is it, but I would call it more inner game focused than outer game focused. Something like "Mystery Method" or "Bang" is all outer game.
Day Bang was very easy to find online. I like his method about indirect. I don’t do much day game but I want to. The one time I tried back in the Spring I got the number. Essentially it was by doing indirect. Asked her based on her shirt if she happened to train with a group, did she know my neighbor, chat for a couple and grabbed the number. Turns out she was a single mom in early divorce but nonetheless. Thanks again.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Day Bang was very easy to find online. I like his method about indirect. I don’t do much day game but I want to. The one time I tried back in the Spring I got the number. Essentially it was by doing indirect. Asked her based on her shirt if she happened to train with a group, did she know my neighbor, chat for a couple and grabbed the number. Turns out she was a single mom in early divorce but nonetheless. Thanks again.
Day Bang was more focused on doing interior retail game than outdoor street game. Interior retail game was very much pandemic affected.

Indirect is better for interior retail game due to plausible deniability. It's possible to do indirect outdoors in parks, on paths, and on the street but direct is probably a bit better for that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,858
Reaction score
2,496
Day Bang was more focused on doing interior retail game than outdoor street game. Interior retail game was very much pandemic affected.

Indirect is better for interior retail game due to plausible deniability. It's possible to do indirect outdoors in parks, on paths, and on the street but direct is probably a bit better for that.
Fair enough. Hope to knock a good bit of it tonight out. I am going to take my calls tomorrow in Starbucks and see if I can’t put a little of this to work.
 

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
253
Reaction score
345
If you are into memoirs and want a really fun one, I would check out “Nine Ball: Confessions of an Angst-Ridden Maniac Who Decided to Get Laid or Die Trying” by Jeff Allen. It is the opposite of a theoretical book, but you get to see the transformation of another man from a frustrated, fat alcoholic into one of the best PUAs of the 2000s.
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,858
Reaction score
2,496
Fair enough. Hope to knock a good bit of it tonight out. I am going to take my calls tomorrow in Starbucks and see if I can’t put a little of this to work.
Starbucks report:

bang out a lot of business with my laptop. A cute redhead stole my seat when I threw coins in the meter and I gave her one of those “you stole my seat btch” smart ass CF looks … I display HV doing my thing in there, I’m basically the only young straight guy in there.

redhead gets up to go an hour later. I had been ignoring her since the look. I see her get up and look over and she looks back. Cracks a smile. I had my moment to move and i wanted to be like “you know if I get a cold sitting over her with this door opening on my the last hour I’m sending you the bill” , but I don’t. She walked out. I wish I had said something. I wrapped up soon after. I think I spent two hours there.
 
Top