"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Reading a woman's mind

ted

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Delaware
I have worked in retail in shoe departments. At the time I was also studying body language. (by the way a shoe department job is one of the best ways in order to become more comfortable interacting with women and people in general) I brought out
these shoes for a woman after talking for about a minute or two.
When I handed her the shoes, I asked her if she worked at "something Dupont" meaning that DuPont was the second part of the name of the place she worked. She repled "Yes, A.I. DuPont." Before this, I didn't ask her anything about herself. The place is a chidren's hospital so I know that I never been there.
That may have been a coincidence but it seemed pretty cool anyway.
There are also times when I obstutely observe a girl's body language and place it into the context of the situation and it pops in my head what she is probably thinking.
Do any of you guys get this same feeling?
Have you ever told a woman what she is thinking and truly blow her mind? If so, how did you do it?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Sure. It's called conjecture. I see a girl, maybe the car she drove in with, her style of dress, compare it with the car, her "presence" and poise and reach a certain number of conclusions based on the data. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes not. Gypsys and fortune tellers do this all the time.

Ever seen the movie Leap of Faith?

How odd would it be for a girl to have straight red hair to be part Irish? And therefore be more inclined to drink a lot and have a temper. (It's not the red hair that makes women have a temper, it's their Irish genes.)

A girl whose father ran out on her at an early age is more likely to seek out an older man for her sexual partner. Sort of like trying to get approval from her father.

Not much to it. It's all psychobabble and is right as often as it's wrong.
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Your story reminds me of a porn story I read awhile back. Except he ended up banging the chick in the back of the store.
 

ted

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Delaware
I guess you don't care to study human behavior, Top Dog.
Anyway, I was talking about simple things such as telling a girl at a bar what she told her friend right next to her about what you just said to the first girl.
I hope you get what I'm talking about. If you have a conversation with a woman you can sometimes sense what she is thinking by what she says, the words she uses as well as her body language. You know when you are communicatingwith a woman on a different level, saying more than what is actually being said, without actually saying it. Does this sound crazy?
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Examples?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Originally posted by ted
I guess you don't care to study human behavior, Top Dog.
Anyway, I was talking about simple things such as telling a girl at a bar what she told her friend right next to her about what you just said to the first girl.
I hope you get what I'm talking about. If you have a conversation with a woman you can sometimes sense what she is thinking by what she says, the words she uses as well as her body language. You know when you are communicatingwith a woman on a different level, saying more than what is actually being said, without actually saying it. Does this sound crazy?
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Examples?
Dude, it's not crazy at all. We are still animals and we still communicate in other ways other then talking. Actually I find that with new women the ratio being 95% body language and 5% talking. Sometimes I'm so phased out I don't know what she or I am saying, but only the fact that I'm "talking" to her.
 
Top