"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

reading a person's mind

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Does anybody of you know what it's like when you're about to say something and someone else says the exact same thing that u wanted to say? That happens to me every now and then with friends or acquaintances and I think its really strange.

Once I was laying in bed with a girl and during the foreplay she was laying under me and when I got off she goes like "damn can u read my mind? I was just gonna ask u to get off me." Later when she was on top I was gonna ask her to get off me after a while and right before I meant ot say it she got off me and I was like..damn. and stuff like that happened during the night a few times. That was so strange to me, the days after she was all over me and I, too thought we might have a "special connection" or some bull**** like that lol, the next time I saw her nothing like that happened tho just like the few times before, except for that one night. I really thought this was strange, and if you could control this or whateva it`d be a real great weapon in your DJ arsenal (tho I dunno how the hell that should work..unfortunately..)

Anybody experienced somethign like that? or maybe knows how to make it happen again?lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
I know it sounds funny and exaggerated, but during that night it was really like we had an "incredible connection" ;-) Its the only time ive ever felt something like that tho.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
And if you could have that connection , WHAT WOULD IT FEEL LIKe to FEEL THOSE FEELINGS SO INTENTLY about one person (Walden points to his John Thomas)....

UTIS board?
 
Top