“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

read this now please

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
alright kids, this is how it goes...

ive known this girl for a little over a year, and we have started to become pretty good friends. one day last week we were talking and the subject of dating came up. i quickly caught on that she brought this up for a reason (i.e. she wants me...:D) anyway, i ask her out for this saturday. i got her number today, i know it was a late move but i hadnt had a good chance. anyway, im taking her to a nearby city to eat...any advice?

the punk DJ
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
dunn worry, BE HAPPY
\
lal la la llaaal
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
This was SUCH an important posts for the name '" read this now" /sarcasticness off\

just DJ her like any other girl
 

4nando

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
CA, as in California
My advice is, don't think of this as a problem. I don't exactly see how having a date is a bad thing. Just don't go to an Italian restaurant.
 

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
im not saying its a bad thing...i was just checking to see if any of you DJ's had any advice...the date is tonight...what do you suggest i wear?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Read Bible...now.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
definantly go chinese..italian is to eh.
 

4nando

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
CA, as in California
and for the love of god, don't eat any fish or garlic, if she goes down on you she will puke her guts out for the next three days or so.
 

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
alright guys...this post is done...lol

the date was supposed to be last night, but when i called yesterday to tell her when i was gonna pick her up she said she couldnt go...im not sure what i did wrong...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top