“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Read this and feel better about yourself...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Feeling bad? Feel miserable about yourself? Feeling like a dead-weight drifting through the world? Read on, and I bet you'll feel better...

Even after having finished the book/play Hamlet for the third time, I always get to a certain point in the play and feel immensely better about anything which may be troubling me. In Act 5, Scene 1 (the churchyard), Hamlet recites the famous and oft quoted "Alas, poor Yorick - I knew him" speech. If you delve into the meanings of Shakespeare's words, you're given an incredibly simple and powerful look on life.

The whole point of the speech is how amazing it is that the lowly commoner of a court jester (Yorick) now shares the same the boat as someone as reknown as Ceasar or Alexander the Great. Why? Because they're all dead, and now all skeletons in the earth, each indecipherably different than any other body buried in the ground.

What does this have to do with feeling better about yourself? Its simple - No matter how much you beat yourself up and kick yourself down, you're ultimately going to meet the same final destination as any President, supermodel, or millionaire. Death has no special scenarios for the successful - Everyone dies, everyone turns to dust, and thats the end of the line. Why think of yourself as sub-par or inadequate when you're really ultimately not? Despite the achievements or looks or success of anyone else in the world, and despite how jealous or longful you might be of those people, you're all nothing more than bones in the end, so it does no good to feel anything other than equality to them. It's just pointless to ever consider yourself or anyone else on levels, absolutely pointless. It's even a little humbling to think of yourself and everyone else you might consider yourself "above" as meeting the same fate.

So, if you get dumped/rejected/disappointed, dont let yourself down. Dont think you can't do something, and don't think you're not anything more or less than anyone else. You're all equals no matter what you think, so don't believe anything else. Given this, don't hold back or back away from something because you think "oh, they're too good for me" or whatever, because its absolutely bullsh!t to think that way. Who cares what the outcome is, the point is that you let yourself be free and never, ever deny yourself anything simply because you dont think you're good enough. Ever.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Nothing is prettier than the truth :)

Great post dear coworker !!

(Coworker sounds awesome LOL!)

BBB
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
well put. i think i'll show this to a good friend of mine and see if he can't cheer up a bit.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
damn, that didn't do anything for me. If anything, it brought me down, lol. Let me explain, I have good self-esteem (will be the starting hb on jv, hell yes), but just thinkin about dying. lol, I hate to think about the fact that someday I'll die.

But you do have a point, so good post.
 

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Location
Roy, Utah
Nice post. This site is really picking up lately. Good job everyone.:)
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Man... this forum is getting orgasmic

Great information Mike.

The Matrix Revolution™
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top