Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read the Kama Sutra, it isn't about sex

Kodak

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some stuff in there about sex, but the book is mostly about the same stuff we talk about here (translated into DJ): kino, female c0ckblockers, social proof, getting chummy with her friends, attention wh0res, dating multiple women at the same time, signs of high interest, getting girls who already have boyfriends, golddiggers, easy girls, LTR girls, and other related issues.

Women are the same today as they were in ancient times. The game isn't new, but these days men aren't taught how to play.

ghost_x01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Important to note there are many, many, many versions of the Kama Sutra (I only have 4 there are at least 10 times that in current English publication). The ones with all the nice graphics are usually quite focused on the sex part only. The more complete text only translation/interpretations focus on far more and cover almost all aspects of life (it is pretty much the original DJ Bible).

G. Host

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If it isn't about sex then why would anyone want to read it?

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one more The Perfumed Garden by Sheikh Nefzaoui.
He mostly borrowed from the Kama Sutra.

You're right though, chapters like "About Women Who Are To Be Held in Contempt" (attention hoez) and such are about DJing and women to avoid etc.

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"Hell aint a bad place to be" - AC/DC

[This message has been edited by dead_romeo (edited 03-20-2002).]

ghost_x01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dead_romeo:
Here's one more The Perfumed Garden by Sheikh Nefzaoui.
He mostly borrowed from the Kama Sutra.
It is worth a read. The parts on oral sex (especially male on female) are much more comprehensive.

Actually, if I remember correctly the Kama Sutra is very limited on the subject. It only deals with how women should perform oral sex (and even there it only gives one technique). Not to say in any way that it isn't an important skill for a woman to know
Just that it is not a well-covered subject.

I've always wondered if that was a flaw in the original text or the translator's personally views showing through. I think it is a deficiency carried through from the original.

Although, it has been several years since I've read through a text copy (KS) so I could be remembering this incorrectly.

Other than that I would agree with you that most of it is borrowed/rehashed.

G. Host