Read the Bible!

RustyMatin

Reaction score
I have been reading through the bible and this forum for the past few months and just created an account and I want to say this. It seems to me that the majority on this forum don't even know what a Don Juan is. It is NOT someone who is successful with women. This is a pick up artist, and only part of who a Don Juan is. A Don Juan is someone who does NOT NEED to be successful with women to be happy, but is successful in all areas of his life. Don Juan's are well grounded individuals and can come from all walks of life, but they have two things in common. Confidence and happiness. They are always successful people because the nature of their personality leads people to like them and leads them to persevere.
The way that I have come to this understanding is through reading the bible, which is something that I cannot possibly believe many people have done. We need to start reading the bible and ANALYZING it so that our discussions on this board can move away from simple "Does she like me" basic technique questions which don't even matter to the Don Juan. This board should be about helping people find their Inner Game and the discussion of the Don Juan philosophy and lifestyle. I am by no means a Don Juan and am still on my way, but I am much closer than many of the other people on this board becuase I have STUDIED the bible and am trying to change the way I THINK and not just the way I act around women.
I have not read the whole bible, but there are some important posts I think EVERYONE should read before they post anything, becuase having a basic idea of what we are all trying to become is important to be a contributing member of this board.

RustyMatin

Reaction score
Walden's Boot Camp Journal
This took me roughly a week to get through and was very inspirational, seeing what he went through. I recommend that everyone take time to read at least part of this and realize what becoming a Don Juan takes.

Dee Zy's post "What is a Don Juan" is a MUST for any new member, but I never see this article being referred to. We need to focus on the "Attitude" section of the bible to find our inner game, and only then can we understand and discuss advanced techniques described in other areas of the bible.

Inspiration is a very important part of becoming a Don Juan, and there are many inspirational posts out there to read. In the "High School Works" post, there are some good posts by Brazilian Blues Boy which really motivate me and give me a boost when I need it, and I recommend that everyone take a look at these.

RustyMatin

Reaction score
Reading the bible is absolutely required to be a contributing member of this board, and with some of the questions being asked I have to assume that the writer either has an IQ of below 70, no offense, or has not read the bible. READ THE BIBLE so you can contribute to this board and STOP ASKING RIDICULOUS QUESTIONS. Learn what the "Inner Game" is, and these questions will no longer be necessary for you to ask.

KaminoSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yea a non AFC thread:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

and a good point:cheer:

TheGotDamnHNiC

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can't be a don juan if you aren't successful with women...if you can't get plenty of women then you aren't a don juan...you are just a square..i don't see how a man can be happy unless he has atleast one good lady...and if he is, then he is a faggot. i HATE not having a *****..i just dont feel like the playa i am, until i get some.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. You dont even have to read the whole thing. I havn't, but I have read about half (it's a big read). There are a couple threads that are must reads. I say we start a small list on here of Must Reads in the DJB. This is a SMALL list the AFC noobs NEED to read.

Must Reads:
10 DJ commandments
Weapons of Mass Seduction

Feel Free to add.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be a Don Juan you have to think like one!! Simple as that!!

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooooh, DJ bible. For a minute I thought you were telling us to read the Holy Bible.

I was like, "Wtf, since when is Jesus a pimp?"

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A don juan is someone who IS successful with women.

But, a don juan is someone who DOESN'T NEED women to be happy.

KaminoSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheNewGuy
Ooooh, DJ bible. For a minute I thought you were telling us to read the Holy Bible.

I was like, "Wtf, since when is Jesus a pimp?"
you know your granny would if she had the chance with jesus