Read For Your Own Good:) - Letter from a lesbian clinical physciatrist

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read For Your Own Good:)

THIS letter is from a good friend of mine,who is a clinical physciatrist,and she is also lesbian; so she is not only a smart woman, but a lesbian too, so she knows exactly how to treat and understand women.Here is what she wrote to me a while back, giving me advice.

(HER SPEAKING TO ME)-Now as for you,take her words seriously,the part about trying too hard as a woman I can tell you that women are very hurtful and calculating.And you want to go slowly with anyone you meet.And the right kind of match will appear-that's for sure.

Who wants to be with someone who is overwhelmed by your affections.Make sure you do not give yourself away to anyone.It is NEVER appreciated.Women LIKE to be treated BADLY MORE THAN YOU KNOW.Somehow it makes them feel the love that is harder to get is more valuable.

Always keep a big part of yourself- do not allow someone to captivate you fully.In time you can go there- but not early on- it wont work.

Always look at the ACTIONS, NOT THE WORDS.Words don't mean anything without the actions to back them up.

You should know that a woman's initial interest means anything.She can change her mind in a minute for no reason.And all of us will explore another-it doesn't mean we will retain interest.

It is not so much about being a MYSTERY,it's about being SELF-CONTAINED.I WORK WITH tons of women and none of them want to go fast.Women like it when you DON'T JUMP IN.Then you give the GIRL TIME TO LIKE YOU- TO FANTASIZE ABOUT YOU.BE A GENTLEMAN, BUT DON'T TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was deep.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
That was so beautiful, I nearly got a boner reading it! Lesbians seem like reliable sources of info. so good work.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful man!

Man, this is beautiful

Thanks for sharing this with us.
It's something I've always thought about, but never had such a great evidence to prove it...

Thanks a lot

BBB

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no probs., guys..

the stuff this Lesbian friend of mine tells me about women is really pathetic and sad. they are more shallow than ANY MAN.

I think RK Tek had a nice post about one of his lady friends telling him the same thing, but in many more words. I will go try to dig it up- that old post. :):cool:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys preach on here not to take women advice, this article is blunt and to the point

a womens action always speak louder then her words, if guys can keep their emotions in check, not jump in right away, not rush, then their success will skyrocket.

Alas we all fall victim to the power of poon

This post by a lesbian tells you how to keep the power!

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This lesbian isn't saying anything different than whats already preached everyday on this site. But it never hurts to keep driving it home.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What I'm discovering over time is that 97% of what women give you is total "vapor".

Women like to say they're "intelligent"...but when you talk to them you realize they're a lot dumber than they claim to be, and most of what they claim to be "in the know" about is a result of something that a MAN taught them at some point in time.

Women claim to be "cultured"...but when you talk to them you realize that they have no clue about the world around them. Ask a woman for the name of a nice place to eat downtown, she will have no idea, or she will reply with the name of a place a MAN took her once. Ask her what her favorite music is...see if she doesn't respond with some BS teen-pop garbage, or something that a MAN put her onto. And forget about history and such things...women know nothing about the world outside of what surrounds them. Ask her what books she's read lately...trashy romance novels and Harry Potter.

Women claim to be "adventurous", but when you talk to them, you realize that if left alone, they would pretty much sit at home their entire lives. Women who claim to "love camping", for example, love camping because a MAN used to drag them out camping. Women who like skiing love skiing because a MAN dragged them out to the ski slopes.

Women claim to be "wild", but their "wildness" consists on going out to a bar owned by a MAN, listening to music spun by a MALE DJ, climbing up on a bar after being coaxed by a MALE bartender, and taking their clothes off to get attention from MEN.

Women claim to be "witty", but their wittiness usually consists of giving MEN a hard time about their MANLY desires and actions.

You see where I'm going with this??

This girl I'm dating...I LOVE using her as an example.

I took her shooting...she used to talk about how she used to go with her MALE friends out in the woods and shoot guns. We get to the range and I set a pistol target up at about 25 feet...she says, "Move it back, it's too close!" She moves it to the back of the range and...can't hit sh!t. So we move it up to 25 feet...she STILL can't hit sh!t. Apparently she doesn't even know to line the front sight post up with the rear notch!! Yet she claims to be a "gun person".

Took her to shoot pool a couple of nights ago. She's always talking about how her father runs a league and how she's "ranked", so I'm thoroughly expecting her to trounce my amateur-ass. We split six games...she shot like sh!t.

She claims to be intelligent...well...not so much. She's quick-witted, all right, but she pretty much believes any sh!t that someone tells her that isn't "mainstream" and claims to be smart because she doesn't believe "what the sheeple believe". Some things are more ridiculous than others. She loves to quote famous MEN and act like she's smart. Bullsh*t. She's CUNNING. But she's a dumbass.

Women gain STATUS from the circles of MEN that they run with. If she can impress a smart guy with her pu$$y, that makes HER smart. If she can impress a rich guy with her pu$$y, that makes HER rich.

Most men are soft. They will supplicate to women in all manners trying to win their affection. Extremely beautiful women have all kinds of opportunities thrown at them that men or ugly women would NOT get without a LOT of work. I'm talking entrepeneurial opportunities, fame/attention, glamour, travel, education, you name it. Men see a beautiful woman and think, "wow, I'm into her, I'm smart, so she must be smart too". Or "wow, I'm into her, I'm successful, she must be successful too". They PROJECT onto her until she starts believing it herself...this gives her an illusion of VALUE, where she generalizes those traits onto HERSELF, without EVER having "done the work".

She's no skier, but she does the "woman's part" of skiing, meaning she watches YOU ski and waits back at the lodge to f**k you. She's no camper, but she does the "woman's part" of camping, meaning she lays in the tent and f**ks you.

But she'll put on the fan-dance, parading around a million experiences that she was dragged into by virtue of being an attractive woman, acting like you should be impressed, acting like she has higher value.

The WAY you maintain control is that you DON'T BUY INTO the illusion. When she tells you she did this or knows that or loves something...ask yourself FIRST where it comes from. Is it something that comes from HER? Or is it something that some MAN projected onto her until it became integrated into her identity? Maybe it was something her father passed to her, maybe it was an ex-boyfriend, maybe just a suitor who was trying to hook up with her and failed.

Don't fall for this crap...chances are they're NOT all they act like they are.

REAL women...are human. They're normal people just like you or I. They're very approachable and get-able. The thing is they're not always as strong at being FEMININE.

The women who are "out of your league"...they're usually that way because of this FEMININE ILLUSION. The next time you feel that a woman is somehow "above you", ask yourself if it's HER that's above you, or the "feminine illusion"?

Interesting thought...incomplete though. Might post in TIPS sometime.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I'll agree with you squirrels that most girls are dumber than a box of rocks. My theory is they just aren't into the details as much as guys are. They just gloss over things a lot of the time having no clue what it really means to KNOW about something.

Wit? Forget it. whens the last time you met a girl that was actually funny? I never have.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
squirrels, that post of yours deserves a _sticky_ thread in the 'Tips' forum.
I could write a whole post on that topic alone. If I get bored/inspired tomorrow, I just might. ;)

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels, that's exactly how I see women in America. They are handed everything on a platter by men (jobs and economic opportunity, social validation etc), then these women think they earned it, deserve it and have an inflated ego.

They take a lot but what do they offer other than pvssy? They're just like spoiled children who can't do anything, don't know anything, and think they are so awesome and special.

The only thing they really are good at is being cunning, manipulative and totally self-serving. They are all like natural born con artist lol. But men are an easy mark, as long as you have a vagina and men are in competition with each other for it, it's easy to get most men to hand everything over.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Squirrels, that's exactly how I see women in America. They are handed everything on a platter by men (jobs and economic opportunity, social validation etc), then these women think they earned it, deserve it and have an inflated ego.

They take a lot but what do they offer other than pvssy? They're just like spoiled children who can't do anything, don't know anything, and think they are so awesome and special.

The only thing they really are good at is being cunning, manipulative and totally self-serving. They are all like natural born con artist lol. But men are an easy mark, as long as you have a vagina and men are in competition with each other for it, it's easy to get most men to hand everything over.
Its the same in any western country (US Canada Britain NZ AUS) All the same. But NO they are not born like this its the weak useless men that they date who treat them like gold who let them beleive this rubbish

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all started with this "Womens Suffrage" and by the likes of Bella Abzug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bella_Abzug

The floodgates were opened, and our country has been leveled to the concrete as a result. Sheer waste is Everywhere.

Women should never do a man's labor. They should be kept away from hard-grinding-grueling labor, this includes labor of the mind as well. It is sheer waste to try to force a square peg into a round hole. We should only be forcing our round pegs into their round holes.

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, way to turn this into a woman hating thread. I know alot of genuinely intelligent women who do things that they like, not cuz a man had them do it. I do, however, agree wholeheartedly that women are generally not funny.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dereklovesugly said:
Jesus, way to turn this into a woman hating thread. I know alot of genuinely intelligent women who do things that they like, not cuz a man had them do it. I do, however, agree wholeheartedly that women are generally not funny.
Woman-hating? :crackup:

If women are pretty much a "mirror" that reflects your own virtues and vices back at you, then if you HATE the mirror, what does that say about how you feel about YOURSELF?

You know the old saying, "Behind every great man there is a great woman"? It's because men project the best and worst parts of themselves onto the women in their lives. If the man is great, the woman embodies the best in him. If a man is awful, she will embody the worst.

Like typical said:

But NO they are not born like this its the weak useless men that they date who treat them like gold who let them beleive this rubbish

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wish that I would have read this earlier... oh well, good read and a very good reminder

- comic_relief

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
What I'm discovering over time is that 97% of what women give you is total "vapor".

Women like to say they're "intelligent"...but when you talk to them you realize they're a lot dumber than they claim to be, and most of what they claim to be "in the know" about is a result of something that a MAN taught them at some point in time.

Women claim to be "cultured"...but when you talk to them you realize that they have no clue about the world around them. Ask a woman for the name of a nice place to eat downtown, she will have no idea, or she will reply with the name of a place a MAN took her once. Ask her what her favorite music is...see if she doesn't respond with some BS teen-pop garbage, or something that a MAN put her onto. And forget about history and such things...women know nothing about the world outside of what surrounds them. Ask her what books she's read lately...trashy romance novels and Harry Potter.

Women claim to be "adventurous", but when you talk to them, you realize that if left alone, they would pretty much sit at home their entire lives. Women who claim to "love camping", for example, love camping because a MAN used to drag them out camping. Women who like skiing love skiing because a MAN dragged them out to the ski slopes.

Women claim to be "wild", but their "wildness" consists on going out to a bar owned by a MAN, listening to music spun by a MALE DJ, climbing up on a bar after being coaxed by a MALE bartender, and taking their clothes off to get attention from MEN.

Women claim to be "witty", but their wittiness usually consists of giving MEN a hard time about their MANLY desires and actions.

You see where I'm going with this??

This girl I'm dating...I LOVE using her as an example.

I took her shooting...she used to talk about how she used to go with her MALE friends out in the woods and shoot guns. We get to the range and I set a pistol target up at about 25 feet...she says, "Move it back, it's too close!" She moves it to the back of the range and...can't hit sh!t. So we move it up to 25 feet...she STILL can't hit sh!t. Apparently she doesn't even know to line the front sight post up with the rear notch!! Yet she claims to be a "gun person".

Took her to shoot pool a couple of nights ago. She's always talking about how her father runs a league and how she's "ranked", so I'm thoroughly expecting her to trounce my amateur-ass. We split six games...she shot like sh!t.

She claims to be intelligent...well...not so much. She's quick-witted, all right, but she pretty much believes any sh!t that someone tells her that isn't "mainstream" and claims to be smart because she doesn't believe "what the sheeple believe". Some things are more ridiculous than others. She loves to quote famous MEN and act like she's smart. Bullsh*t. She's CUNNING. But she's a dumbass.
LOL.. BS. Complete BS. It is this sort of thinking that produces this kind of men in the society we live in. Just because your preference in women is their look first, intelligent and all others last does not imply all women are as stupid as your girlfriend. I am sure you can find a woman with equally high, if not higher, intellectual level than you.

Your problem is the metric you use in measuring women intellectual level is so low that you either feel threaten by those that score higher than your expection and discard them or take those you deemed "normal" and meet your standard.

Last edited: