Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read before i go beserk

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm gonna show it doesnt bother me, but deep down im going crazy...

i see why eminem follows Kim to the bars...now i know why he almost went to jail...

only one of my friends walked away from her when she came up to grind on him..
F*ck what Eminem does, and think about your own life. Eminem has his millions of dollars and legions of groupies to make him happy, you don't have that advantage, so stop thinking it's the same.

Why stay with a girl that makes you miserable? Get rid of her, find yourself a girl with class. Never sacrifice your dignity for pvssy.

As for that one friend that refused her, that's your true bro, always give him your respect.

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
to me man..wtf was your gf doing grinding with all your buddies and wtf were they doing grinding back with her?!!? that's messed up the girl must be trying to push your buttons and either way it has made you miserable- you should give thought on whether to next her or downgrade her and maybe some of your friends......just reading that pisses me off

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Say "No" to grinding Hos!!!!! Hos don't know how to love - you are a fool if you believe her words!!

She is not your girlfriend - she is a human penis bumper!

LMFAO. I wish I could share the mental image that PRL's post just gave me. Reminds me of one of those after school 'don't do drugs' type of commercials.

Good lord, CoRVeTTe6699, listen to this man.