Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read And Do Not Do This

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Where to begin? There's not enough adjectives in the English to describe how great this site is and the invaluable sevice it provides for not only for men, but for women too. Women can learn alot from this site too. Not how to counteract act djing techniques, but how to become better people and more desirable to men. To the creators of this site and the one's who post their experiences and their pricless advice, a thousand "Thank you's" I wish I could treat you all to McCallen's 25 yr old and a Cuban.

My first post on SoSuave, is a personal experince I had with a chick last year. It's mainly for the young cats and provides two lessons. First one is, sticking to your guts. If there are certain kinds of women you refuse to approach regardless of how "bad," she is. Listen to your intution, it will save yourself alot of time and self-loathing.

2) It shows (as already discussed in the forums) what I call "passive rejection," in action.

Enjoy, and most of all learn from my mistake. Feel free to chastise me, I definitely deserve it.

Last year, I went against one the tenets in my personal dogma. I tried to talk to a single mother. Things should of ended when I found out that she had a kid, but the inital conversation went well and I decided to over look the fact she was a mother. Also I think the fact she said had 40d's and was capable of female ejaculation kept me interested. As a matter of fact, I know it kept me interested.

We continue to talk and I find out more things with was telling me to leave her alone. She was in abusive relationship while she was in college, her baby's father was a ****. He was an absentee dad and she would stress over this. Plus his new broad was causing confusion. In addition her mother died of an drug overdose when she was a teenager. All telltale signs of an emotionally unstable chick. Do I bounce, oh nooo, like a effin' moron I still try to kick it. I ask for the date. She says check back with her. You know that when you mess with a chick with kids, that you have to schedule dates decades in advance. This was Monday, she check back Thursday. Guess what happens on Thursday? She can't get a babysitter. Do I end the phone calls. Of course not. 40d's will have even Omipotens Maximus Rex going against his better judgement.

I arrange yet another date. I was suppose to meet her after her child support hearing. She said call, I left a message. Never heard from her. When I call, she's short with me on the phone or when I do talk her, she would say I'll call you back and never calls back. I finally arrange other date. Again babysitter problems. Finally I'm like eff this. I don't call for two weeks. My birthday was coming up. So I run the "birthday test." My birthday is very important to me. I'll start telling a chick a month from my birthday to the week before it's coming up. If she remember it, she becomes "girlfriend material." To remember it shows your thinking of me. Anyway, she fails the "birthday test." I don't call for three weeks.

I like a dumba$$, I start calling her again. We talk. Things are going fine. I asked yet again, to go out. This was Sunday, she said check on Wednesday. I call on Wednesday, I can get in contact with her. I call on Thursday. GUESS WHAT? She can't go with me because she's going out with her co-worker. Do I end the torment and aggravation. HELL NO!!! The next time I get her on the I flat out ask, "do you want me to stop calling you?" I'm hoping for a "yes," so I can free myself of this hellish purgatory. She said, "No, I want you to keep calling me."

Now I'm all ****** up. She takes my calls, and says she wants to kick it but when it comes time to kick it, she can't get a babysitter or she's going out with co-worker. I don't call for a month. One night I call about 10:30 and one other end of the phone is this tired and gorgy voice that says not "hi how are you doing?" but "why are you calling so late?" Finally I follow Teddy Pendergrass' advice and I "let it go."

The sad part about this whole fiasco is I knew better. Time and time again I kept getting the "red flags," but I ignored them and I really beat myself up about that little icident. I tell yall this delightful little story to tell you this. I would've saved myself six months of aggravation if I would've stayed true to my dogma. The same holds true for you, especially you females. You know in your gut, when your first meet a person whether not you should mess with them. Listen to your instincts you'll save yourself from future problems. After all it's better to be alone and happy, than be in a relationship and miserable.
MaximusRex is online now Add to MaximusRex's Reputation Edit/Delete Message

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even so, you let yourself down. Half of failure is of our own making.

In this scenerio, you might have put forth your proposition much more honestly. For example, instead of saying "keep calling", a better way to put it might be: "I don't believe it's fair to either of us to be dancing around like this. If we can act as mature adults and try this once to reach beyond ambiguity, if we can agree to make time to get to know each other better, then let's agree to do so. Otherwise, we are just wasting each other's time."

Though she might be much more difficult, I don't believe it necessitates a "next" as many others advocate. If you do so, you put yourself in a ready position to lose. You did not give, how can you possibly expect to take?

josekortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mess with the single mothers. They start getting too clingy too quickly. Trust me, they're more trouble than they're worth.

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just single mothers, it's just the attitude that this woman had. Bro, if you were a millionaire and got your life all setup on some horse ranch and software company, this girl will suck your balls while tossing your salad on the first hour after meeting you.

You learned a lesson, you got a more thicker skin from this.

Welcome to Fight Club.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been there and done that.

In your case as in mine, it was a classic case of you thinking with your dyck rather than your head. Now you know how a pair of DD's can affect your judgement.:p

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
LOL @ SKULLCRUSHER

Originally posted by Skullcrusher
It's not just single mothers, it's just the attitude that this woman had. Bro, if you were a millionaire and got your life all setup on some horse ranch and software company, this girl will suck your balls while tossing your salad on the first hour after meeting you.

Welcome to Fight Club.

That was a funny line. Made my day.