"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Reacts to spontaneous Invite over plans

geralt

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2018
Messages
31
Reaction score
6
Age
35
So a girl I had had sex with a couple times turned down my suggestion of me coming over(can't remember her reason, but said "defs another time though" which I take as her just trying to be nice), I asked her pretty late at night so it definitely came off as a booty call. We communicate mainly through snapchat, which is kinda ****ty but shes younger and that's what they use mostly. Her snap stories tell me shes a party girl. I ignored for a week then we started exchanging the odd snap. I finished work early one day and it was hot as hell. I decided to sent her an invite to come to this cool river with me and she responded straight away, I picked her up- had a swim, kissed, escalated etc- but only ended up finger banging her on the shore lol- she said i was silly for not bringing a condom. I drove her her back home, she she invited me in and did the deed. Since then communication has been pretty random- should I only contact her for meeting up? I was only looking for a ****buddy, is it possible shes after something else? Is the late night message too common? too easy to turn down? is it better to make plans in advance? I'm sensing low interest. She told me she's never the one to initiate.

Cheers for any thoughts, I have been going on other dates and going nightclubbing to varied results lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top